January 12, 2012

Ink Addict

Hello, my name is Kitten and I'm an ink addict.

I've only had this tattoo for almost a week and already I'm thinking about touching up the ink on my left leg. It needs it and it'll get done sooner or later. However, Master gets to go first. I love that I just got my ink done and Master needs the spider tattoo on His right forearm touched up. When it was done two years ago it was a little roughed up from constantly taking His winter jacket on and off. And sometimes His arm would get caught and that didn't help either. So He is getting that touched up before I get any other work done. In fact, my brother wants to come up again sometime in June so that he and Master can go get ink together. My brother already has his third one picked out and he knows that Master wants His spider touched up so he figured they could have a brother-in-law bonding experience and have some fun.

Sounds good to me! I'll drop them off and pick them up. (There is only two hour parking where the parlor is located so it's a lot easier to drop off and pick up.)

But then it shall be time to touch up my left lower leg!

I just found it amusing that I've had fresh ink for less than a week and I'm already thinking about the next time I have a tattoo gun shoving ink into my skin. But I'm also excited about Master getting His spider touched up. *smiles*

Fresh ink for everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Need to see a picture of the new tat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but Master no longer allows me to post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a shame, I was looking forward to a pic after it had healed too!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well one person ruined it for everyone. Someone decided to take one of kittens pics and post it on flickr. Without her or my permission. So yeah no more full on pics of her, or anything that can be identified as a distinguishing mark for her. Sorry blame the ass who stole the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anybody got a pitch fork? *smirk*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Booo to the pic stealer!

    *grabs pitch fork* ;)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete