January 27, 2012

Good Fuck Toy

I am still under punishment, obviously. It's no where near my birthday. So, that means when we fuck I don't get to have an orgasm. Last night He was making that extremely difficult on me. Because He's mean.

He went into the bedroom to "tuck me in". Well, He decided to do more than that. I knew the way that He rubbed up against me that He wanted me. I was being a good girl and cuddled up closer. Then, He had to be mean. He sucked, licked and flicked my nipples until I couldn't help but moan out load and move my hips. I told Him that He was mean too. I really did. So when He was done torturing me that way He knelt up on the bed and asked if He should be evil. That, my friends, is always a trick question. There is no winning that one. I knew what He meant and I was torn. He was going to eat me out. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. I wanted Him to, because it feels so damn amazing but I didn't want Him to because I knew I couldn't get off.

But He had me slide up on the bed and as He moved I asked how I should let Him know when I was getting close to cumming. I didn't want to get in trouble damn it. He told me to just move back a little bit and He'll know. Okay, I can handle that. Only when I tried to pull back He grabbed my hips, pulled me closer and pinned me. It was so damn difficult to hold back. He knew this and was, in fact, being evil. Eventually He pulled away though, showing some mercy.

He had me get on all fours with my ass in the air and my head on the mattress. He fucked me hard and told me how He loved using me to jerk off. He talked nasty and hot the entire time. He told me how He loved to torment me, how good I felt and it just went on from there. He knows how much that sort of thing turns me on, and even though I couldn't get off, it sent me really, really deep into my sub space. I couldn't think I couldn't do anything but moan and buck my hips.

After a while He had me place my legs straight back, underneath Him and cross my legs at the ankles and lay perfectly still while He continued to make me sore. When He came He dug His fingers into my shoulder and bucked His hips. It was delicious.

He collapsed on top of me and His sweat was dripping onto me, another thing I find very hot. Why? I'm not sure. But it does.

He hadn't even pulled out yet and already I could feel Him getting hard again. He slowly moved His hips and nuzzled the top of my head. And He immediately made use of me again. When He came the second time it was even more intense than the first time.

I was pretty out of it. So I went to sleep in a very, very docile mode. And I woke up that way as well. Still am in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment