December 30, 2011

Sharing Is Caring

Well, it appears that it's not sinuses. I do in fact have a head cold. And guess what? I shared my germs with Master.

I always try to be careful when I'm not feeling well, due to His blood disorder that effects His immune system. But when you live under the same roof, sometimes it's unavoidable. Thankfully it's just a head cold and not anything worse.

Although it still sucks. I'm mostly fine during the day but once night time hits my ears clog up, my voice gets kind of raspy and I'm just generally not feeling well.

So now we get to spend the extended weekend together, sick. *shrugs* At least we still get to spend it together.

Although because of this damn head cold I'm thinking about looking into private health insurance for Master. I have health insurance through my job. I would just add Him to that policy but it's an additional $100 per paycheck. Not per month. Per paycheck.

To me that's a lot of money just to add one more person onto a health insurance policy. It sucks. So I think I'll be looking into private health insurance for Him over this weekend and see what I can come up with. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat, I'm trying to recover from this awful sinus infection in time to go to a party tonight...but I'm afraid it's not going to happen...>_<

    I hope you guys manage to have some fun, anyway, and that you feel better soon!

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :-( Thank you and I hope you feel better as well.

    ReplyDelete