August 22, 2009

Friday Fun

Yesterday Master had me take the car to work since I was going to be getting out at noon. He didn't need the car for anything, so it was just easier this way.

My coworker was actually there. *gasp* And she stayed the entire time! She got her review that day, which was somewhat disappointing because I hadn't received mine yet. So I called my supervisor to make sure I hadn't like, accidentally deleted the e-mail telling me when my review was. He said that he apologizes that it is taking so long, but because my review is for my 90 days.. it takes a little bit longer because there is extra paper work involved that HR is handling. But he said my review should either be on Monday or Tuesday! Yay!

I wasn't upset about it, just a little disappointed because I want to hear what my coworkers and my supervisor have to say about my work and also because I want to know how much of a raise I'm getting. I'm greedy that way.

I know there is that saying... "Good things come to those who wait." And I realize that, but I'm an impatient bitch. ;-)

After I got out of work Master and I sat at home and relaxed for a bit. We weren't meeting up with SS until about 6pm. But finally it was time to head out. We went to the restaurant where you could say Master and I technically had our first date.

I say technically because we were meeting up for the first time, as fuck buddies. It was actually supposed to be a one night stand. But before we hit the hotel, we went to this restaurant. This must be the longest one night stand in the history of mankind. After that first night we continued talking and fucking, and eventually discovered that we had feelings for one another and now here we are.

We joked about that most of the night.

Anyway. SS was a little late because there is so much construction on the interstate. She sat down and we were looking over the menus when V, Master's god sister showed up and Master groaned. We knew she would probably be at the bar we were going to after, but we didn't know she was coming to dinner.

The food was awesome! It's this nice Italian restaurant in Master's home town. Damn good food. And I absolutely loved the fact that we could hear the owner of the restaurant talking to one of his friends in Italian. That is such a beautiful language and oddly enough, it's soothing in a way. I'm not Italian or Sicilian. Not one inch of me is, but I love the languages.

So dinner goes kind of bumpy. We are all sitting there joking around and we are all picking on one another. And I mean everyone was tossing jokes, and some insults.. That's how we are with our friends. And when it came to V everyone was picking on her for being a bar slut basically. She got pissed off and told us we were making her feel bad.. blah blah blah. Well, um. When you are closing the bar every night you are there and keep asking to borrow people's cell phones so you can call one of the five guys you are fucking for a booty call... um.. yeah.

But it was okay if she tossed jokes and insults or picked on other people. So at one point she said, "Well at least I'm fucking the same people." Meaning that she wasn't just picking random guys from the bar.... she was sticking to a specific five guys... Master put His arm around me and said, "So are we." And gods the daggers shooting out of that girl's eyes.... hilarious.

So we finish dinner and go to the bar. The bar is also in Master's home town and although it is a little bit of a drive from our home, we love going there. The bartenders are awesome, and we are very relaxed there.

So what happens after V has a few pitchers (literally) of beer in her? She starts calling and texting some of the five guys she fucks to see if any of them want to come out. *sigh*

Regardless of that, Master and I had a lot of fun. SS had to leave a bit early because she had to go make an appearance at a different bar because her cousins were in town. No biggie, we understand that.

So then it is just Master, V, and myself. And then one of V's fuck buddies shows up.

Oh, I just remembered. At one point during the night V did point out how Master and I started off as fuck buddies. Like that was going to justify what she is doing. So I was quick to point out that while, yes Master and I started out as fuck buddies ... we were even at that time ... only fucking each other. And that it was only for about a period of a few weeks before we decided that we had feelings for one another and became a couple, officially. She was shocked by this.. "Only a few weeks?!"

Yep. It was between three to four weeks before we decided we wanted to be together. And the rest is history.

Plus SS, earlier in the night had a really good point. At one point in her life, S was a bar slut. She was in her early 20's and it was a phase. It didn't last very long. V has made it into a lifestyle. (V, SS, and Master are in their early 30's. I'm the "baby" of the group so to speak.)

But enough about that. I just realized how much of a rant I went on. Wow.

So anywho...

Master and I were flirting with one another most of the night. It was great! He was looking down my tank top, I was rubbing my ass in His crotch and we were cuddly and what not. Nothing obscene. Nothing we could have gotten arrested for. It was just nice. And I made the comment to Him that even after nearly 6 1/2 years of being together, we still flirt shamelessly with one another.

And He agreed. I honestly think that is one reason why our relationship is as healthy as it is. We flirt with each other. And we find ways to joke around like me saying He's cheating on me with that bitch from the restaurant I used to work at. (The day I gave Him my number when He came in to eat.) You know, those kind of things.

I love that about us.

And I also love that even though we are in public, with friends who don't know about our lifestyle choice Master finds a way to give me orders and I find a way to show Him how docile I am feeling. They are subtle and no one around us thinks anything about it. But we know. And that's all that matters.

It's wonderful.

We left the bar around midnight and I drove us home. I had two Mike's Hard Lemonades and Master had about four Jack and Cokes. The last one He pretty much did like a shot because we wanted to leave and He still had a pretty full glass. So it hit Him a little hard. We talked the entire way home about things that had been bothering Him regarding His family. It is part of the reason why He has been restless.

When we got home we realized how tired we were. I had been awake since 6:30am. It was now around 2am. So yeah. Tired Kitten.

Master said I could molest Him in the morning. So we went to sleep.

He woke me up by gently rubbing my back. He laid on His back and allowed me to rest my head on His shoulder and curl up to Him while I woke up a bit.

My hand traveled down and I found His stiff cock waiting for me under the sheet. I asked how He wanted me after stroking Him for a little while. So He told me I could be on top.

Amazing sex followed. :-D

Now we are just waiting for the afternoon to slowly pass us by. We are going to see a movie this afternoon. District 9. Hopefully it's worth the price of admission.

I have another post brewing in my head. Hopefully I'll get it out later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment