August 5, 2009

Sigh

Today work was pretty slow. Actually it was slower then usual. And of course since it was so slow, that means that the entire day dragged. Master's day unfortunatley was no better at His job.

In fact it was worse. He found out that He has to work Sunday. Boo!

He picked me up from work and when we got home, I took care of the dog and we had pizza for dinner. Master's knee is really bothering Him so we figured something quick and easy for dinner would be best.

We watched a movie, "The Unborn". It was interesting. It wasn't the best movie ever, but it wasn't that bad. Now Master is watching some show called, "That's Impossible". It's a bit to technical for my tastes tonight. So I'm just dicking around online.

My lower back is bothering me. Nothing really new there, but it's worse then usual.

I don't have a lot to say tonight. My mind is somewhat sluggish today. I basically wasn't even fully awake, even though I was at work, until about 1pm. Now? I feel like I'm winding down once more. I hate days like this.

This weekend Master wants to go out and get a couple of drinks on Friday, and then on Saturday we are probably having dinner with a couple of friends. Master would now prefer to switch the dinner to Friday as well, but I don't know if that is going to be possible. Mainly because it is B and his girlfriend and they are so involved in their own little things that trying to schedule something with them can be damn near impossible sometimes. But I'll ask B in the morning if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment