August 25, 2009

Excited & Nervous

Well today when I got to work I was hoping to see an e-mail telling me when my review was going to happen. I'm the last person, out of the people waiting for one, to receive it. As it turned out, again there was no e-mail.

I went through the work day hoping that I would get it.

My supervisor had come over by my cubicle to see if he could steal any of my work because another member of our department had run out. While he was there, I asked him if he had any news regarding my review.

I figured he was already there, so why not ask. He told me he had received an e-mail from HR saying that all of their paperwork was now finalized and we could proceed. He said that he was hoping to get it done this afternoon, but he had a meeting with our business manager regarding our move so he would get back to me.

Well once 3pm rolled around I had a pretty good feeling that my review wasn't happening today, since I get out at a little after 4:30pm. And I was right. However, I did receive an e-mail from my supervisor saying that my review is in the HR office tomorrow at 9:30am! Yay! Finally, no more waiting.

I know I've been going a little batshit from this whole review thing. My 90 days were up in June. It's now the end of August. So yes, I was a little anxious. Plus I don't mind waiting for something, as long as I know when it is going to happen. This whole not knowing when thing is what was really driving me nuts. But now I know, and tomorrow it'll all be done with.

I'll find out what my supervisor thinks of my work so far, what I need to improve on, what my coworkers had to say about me, and most importantly.... how much my raise is. *grins*

I'm sure you'll all very happy that I'll finally know as of tomorrow morning. I have a feeling my readers are sick of hearing about it. I'm sorry.

Master picked me up from work and we had dinner while He showed me His new video game, Arkham Asylum. He seems very pleased with it and it seems to be helping with His restlessness.

He was also kind enough to wash the bedding and change it out. Unfortunately He hurt His knee while going down to the basement, where the washer and dryer is. The steps to the basement are a bit uneven and His knee gave out and in doing so, caused His other knee to knock into the wall. Poor Master. :-(

Other then that not a lot is going on. My coworker, the one who took all those days off last week, has taken tomorrow off as well. *sighs* But oh well. Nothing can dampen my mood. I get my review tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment