August 12, 2009

So Much To Update On

Okay then... let's see. It's been two days since my last blog post..... (*giggles* That made it sound as if I'm giving a confession. "Forgive me Master, it's been...")

There has been a lot going on. And I don't want this to be the blog post that never ends so I'll try to get all of the important details out there.

Sunday night Master and I fucked for the fourth time that day and we quickly passed the hell out after.

Monday comes around and I go to work and Master goes to His job. The manager of the shop wasn't in so He went to the second in command, so to speak, and she didn't know about the accident that happened on Friday. So He explained all of that to her. He also explained that on Sunday, when He went into work He noticed that there were bare wires on the truck that were dragging on the ground, (the truck that wasn't in the accident), it also had bald tires and the brakes needed to be replaced on that as well. (He knew about the brakes previously.) So He refused to drive it. But He still had to ride in it because the other guy driving it didn't know where the hell he was going.

After explaining all that and how certain other equipment around the shop wasn't fixed properly and instead had quick fix shit done to it, hence my duct tape references in past posts. He did not feel safe driving the trucks. Oh yeah, the only thing they plan on fixing on the truck that He did get into the accident with, was the window. *quirks eyebrow*

So He said He no longer wanted to drive those trucks until He knew for sure that they had been fixed. The second in command basically said that was all well and good until they needed Him to drive it, and then He wouldn't have a choice. They would make Him drive the trucks.

So He handed in His things, cleaned out His locker, and quit. He said that He couldn't afford to keep getting tickets for work vehicles, such as the one He got last Friday, or He could get one for no brake lights.. etc and so on. And also that He wasn't willing to risk serious injury because they didn't want to dump money into such things to make sure they were in proper working order.

So Master is now unemployed. He stood up for a safe work environment, they pretty much said to bad so sad, you'll have to deal. So He walked. I'm proud of Him for sticking up for such things. Finances are going to be tight, but He's applying for new jobs every day. He's got a few that He is hoping will work out soon.

So that day (Monday) Master picks me up from work. But about 10 minutes before I'm supposed to clock out, He calls me and tells me that S, a friend of ours who lives out of town was in the car with Him. I groaned, both inwardly and into the phone.

I was not a happy camper about that. No, we haven't seen S for about two months but I didn't really mind that. That boy brings a lot of drama, his own, and I did not want to deal with it. So I go out to the car and we go back to our apartment. We have dinner, of which S eats most of, and I had to stay dressed of course.

I had wanted to go home, get naked, take my bath, and relax with Master. But nope. S had to talk about all the shit going on with him, mean while I'm sitting there going, "I don't really believe half of what you're saying." S played video games with Master and I pretty much stayed out of the conversation and read a book. They were talking about the video game, movies, and politics. Politics are never something I want to talk about. Why? Because there isn't a damn thing you can do to change it, so why get yourself riled over it? The movies they were talking about were ones Master and I had already discussed.

I knew I was being anti-social and a bit of a bitch.. but oh well. I was hoping S would get the hint when I said, "Yeah, so what time do you have to be back home?"

To which he replied, "Not until tomorrow morning, so I'm in no rush. I want to stay here."

So Master and I kept hinting through out the night, "Oh Kitten has to get up at 6:30am.. we still have some things to do.. blah blah blah."

Ya see, we don't have company very often and when it comes time for us to kick them out we don't know how to quite handle it. Plus S is very..... sensitive. Yeah, sensitive is a good way to put it. If he takes something the wrong way he looks at you like a wounded puppy and then mopes around for the next month when you talk to him.

So finally at 11pm (our usual bedtime) Master stands up and says, "Okay we have to get to bed. S you have to get going."

So S takes his sweet ass time getting his stuff together and finally was out of the apartment about 15 minutes later.

I go take a quick bath, and then we go to bed.

So then comes Tuesday. I go to work, everything is great. Master decided He wanted to go out to see my company's volley ball game. So I get directions out there. Plus I need to learn how to get out that way and home anyway, because the game is held right next store to our new building that my job will be moving to in November.

We got out there okay, although we did get a bit turned around. But eventually we found the place. It's in a part of town that we are completely unfamilar with.

We watched the volleyball game and around 10pm everyone starts heading out. I'm glad that some of my coworkers got to meet Master though. I always talk about Him and now they finally know who He is.

Master and I head out and we try to get back onto the interstate that we took in. Again, this is an interstate we are not familiar with. So we get on it. Well eventually I shut off the radio (I was driving) and go, "Um.. are we sure we're going the right way?"

It had started to seem like we should have come up on our exit onto the bypass already. So then we see a sign and we know damn well we're not going the right direction. So we pull over onto a rest stop and find a map. Yeah. We were going the wrong way, and there was no ramp from the rest stop onto the way we wanted to be heading.

Master takes over driving from here. Not because I got us lost.. we both got ourselves lost, but because He felt better about Him driving when we had no idea where we were.

We ended up getting off the interstate when we recognized a city name and then took back roads the rest of the way home. It took forever. We didn't get home until very late. So I called B and told him I wouldn't need a ride to work today. I got up this morning and called in. I had very little sleep because we got home so damn late, and while my job is easy.. if I'm that tired and try to do it I'll fuck it up and I can't fuck up with what I'm doing. My mistakes lose my company money. Not good.

So I'm home with Master today.

Okay I think that's everything, although I know I'm leaving a lot of details out. Even though I did that, this post is still long as hell.

So yeah, the reason why I didn't blog on Monday was because S was here until late, and I didn't blog last night because we got so damn lost.

Needless to say I hope I never go two days without blogging again. For as much as I bitch sometimes that I have nothing to talk about... man is it hell playing catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment