August 22, 2009

Flittering Thoughts

*post updated because Master does not like the new name thing. He prefers initials. After reading the post I realized I eventually didn't know who I was talking about. So I have to agree that initials are easier.*

I don't know why I feel like doing two posts in one day. Maybe because I missed a post yesterday? Who knows.

This post is going to be pretty random, hence the title. You have been warned. ;-)

As I'm trying to post about people in our lives.. I find myself using their first initial. And until my last post that seemed to be working just fine. But then I realized that two of our friends have names that have the same first initial. Damn!

Also I'm not good at creating nicknames for them. The ones I use for them face to face are usually shortened versions of their first names. But then their first names would be easily determined, and for some reason I don't feel comfortable revealing that.

For instance, S and SS are two completely different people. Blah.

Now yes, I could just ya know... not blog about them. But sometimes this is what I feel like writing about. And where as I do blog a lot about submission, and sex... I also like to blog about the more mundane and boring things as well. My submission to Master doesn't stop outside of this apartment, and neither does my life. So these more "vanilla" situations pop up into my gray matter when I'm blogging.

I'll have to figure that part out.

*leaves for a moment*

Okay I'm back. Did you miss me?

I just finished creating a page for those of you who want to keep track of who the hell I'm talking about in my posts. People may be added as time goes by. The page is called "The Cast". Enjoy!

This will make posting so much easier!

Master and I talked about VH and SS quite a bit on and off through out today. SS, according to Master, has calmed down quite a bit over the years. He had lost contact with her for many years. We only got back in contact with her about six months ago. VH and Master had also lost contact, but we got back into frequent contact with her around the time that we got married. So around two years ago.

SS has calmed down and seemed to have more of a handle on her life. Where has VH is on a downward spiral, it would seem. And that downward spiral at first seemed to worry Master. He has tried talking with her, but she immediatley gets defensive and it doesn't seem to do any good. So now, her behavior just seems to disgust Him. I can't say that I blame Him at all. It not only disgusts me to a degree, it also irritates the living hell out of me. But VH is His god sister. So, in a way I feel like to we have to try and help her.

They grew up together. But on the other hand, the hand that likes to cut my losses early on, wants to say.... She's a grown woman and you can't help those who do not want to help themselves.

So we aren't sure what we want to do.

We had been hoping to just hang out with SS last night, because I'm still trying to get to know her and she's pretty fun to hang out with. So perhaps next time we'll make sure to hang out outside of Master's home town so VH will be less likely to show up.

Master and I saw District 9 today. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, but it was interesting none the less. I'm glad that we went. :-) We then went out to dinner. When we got home I took my bath and put on an outfit so I would look nice for Master. Now Master is watching Monster Quest and another show on His Xbox 360.

Some of them interest me, and others do not. So now I'm here online just kind of flitting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment