August 23, 2009

Mundane Sunday

Today Master and I had a pretty regular Sunday.

We got up and got ready. Shortly there after we were out the door. First we hit the ATM, then we went to a store to buy rabbit litter. After that we went grocery shopping, and then hit the gas station to get quarters for laundry.

Once we were back home Master put away the groceries and then we cleaned the rabbit cages. Once the rabbits were squared away and busy pushing their litter around, I started on laundry.

Master queued up some movies and we ate dinner. We watched "The Black Hole", "Superman Returns", along with the remake of "The Last House On The Left".

So yeah, it hasn't been a very eventful day. Master is still very restless. It seemed to leave Him, that restlessness, for a little while on Friday and part of Saturday. But now it appears to be back in full swing.

I'm hoping to get my review tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it, although I know I've been doing my job well. I always get nervous when it comes to reviews. I don't know why. But we shall see what we shall see.

Other then that there isn't a lot going on. Master is waiting to hear back from unemployment regarding their decision as to whether or not He'll be getting benefits. I'm waiting on my review at work. I have to call the sheriff's department to see if we can make payments on that damn ticket He got from the accident at His former job.

I renewed the license plates on our car online. We should be getting the sticker soon. Paying $75.00 for a sticker never really made all that much sense. But hey, the state has to get their money somehow.

We also found out that cigarettes are going up another $1.75 per pack as of September 1st. Fuckers. I'm guessing it is another "sin" tax.

Master is talking about taking pictures of me while bound to the headboard. So that should prove to be interesting, especially if He can figure out the timer, and figure out how to get it to take a picture more than once.

It's already almost 11:30pm and I am not tired at all. Damn you insomnia. I have to be up by 6:45am. Master is not tired either, probably due to His restlessness rather then insomnia, which I think is the case with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment