August 18, 2009

Oh The Joy of Coworkers

Please note that the title is supposed to be sarcastic. Thank you.

Yesterday, the coworker that sits right next to me and shares half of the work flow with me, left at 11:30 am.

Let me explain why this annoys me. She had an ear infection on Friday. She complained about it all day long. So I had told her to go to a walk in clinic or call a doctor and get an appointment for Saturday. (She said that the over the counter stuff wasn't helping any.) Well she didn't do that. Instead she waits to come into work on Monday, starts making calls to doctors and what not while on the clock, gets an appointment, and then leaves to go to said appointment.

Okay, so you didn't go to the doctor all weekend, didn't go to a walk in clinic, but you were well enough to go get microbraids put into your hair? Um... lack of priorities much? So that was annoying because then I had to do both of our jobs. Well she also didn't come into work today. Same reason. Each infection. So again I did both of our jobs.

And tomorrow she is leaving work at 1pm (that is if she bothers to come in at all).

*sigh*

Oh well. I'm doing my job, that's all that matters.

Speaking of which, I'll officially be at my job for 5 months as of this upcoming Sunday. Yay me! :-D

And my supervisor sent me an e-mail today letting me know that he had (finally) finished the paperwork for my 90 day review. Now he was just waiting on HR to figure out what kind of a raise I am going to get, and then he'll let me know when the review will actually occur. Rock on! He had been backed up on reviews, and I know they back date the raises.. so I wasn't really worried about it. He did say, however, that the review would most likely be this week! Yay! I'm very excited.

Master has a job interview tomorrow! So send Him lots of luck okay? I know I will be. In fact I'll probably be on pins and needles at work, until He calls me. His interview is at 10:30am. I hope it goes well.

It is for a 3rd shift position, but it would be four days on, three days off. So we'll find some time to be together. It sounds like it would pay well, so that is a bonus. Not to mention the fact that it is local. Bonus points.

So after He picked me up from work, we went to the library and printed off the papers they wanted Him to fill out that they had e-mailed to Him. (We don't have a working printer.) We then had dinner and have been pretty much relaxing most of the evening. It's not even 9pm though. So I'm glad time is ticking a little slowly at the moment. I'm enjoying the time at home.

My thighs still ache from sex on Sunday. Sex is the ultimate workout, don't ya know...

No comments:

Post a Comment