August 15, 2009

Another Late Night

Yesterday, I went to work and I ended up literally being the only person left in my department for the afternoon. You know that half day program I talk about from time to time? Well yesterday, was two of my coworkers as well as my supervisor's half day. So normally it would be my trainer and myself. Well, nope. My trainer had taken the day off. So it was just me. So I had to cover everyone, which really wasn't a big deal. I was still bored most of the afternoon.

Regardless of that fact I was feeling a bit drained when Master came to pick me up from work. But Master was a bit restless.

We had dinner and Master asked if I wanted to go to the bar we normally frequent. I was kind of "whatever" about it. I didn't really care one way or the other. We didn't decide right then and there to go. We went home and Master got a hold of His god sister and asked her if she wanted to meet us down there. She was all over it, although she said she had to be out of there by midnight because she had work in the morning, and it was only going to be her 2nd day at her new job. No problem there. Master and I haven't "closed" a bar in about three years. Normally we're out of there at about 11pm or midnight.

So we go down there and I knew that I didn't really feel like drinking, so I told myself I was only going to have one Mike's Hard Lemonade. After that, it was water.

I stuck to that. And even still it took me about two hours to finally kill the Mike's Hard Lemonade.

We had been sitting at the bar with His god sister for most of the night. I was having a good time and everything. But almost immediatley after my Mike's was finished the bartender asked if I wanted another one. I know that's their job.. Master used to be a bartender. I polietly said no thank you and immediatley V, His god sister, says "Oh come on. You should have another one. It's not like you're going to get drunk off of two."

True. I'm a light weight but two Mike's is not going to get me drunk. But I still said no. I have never been a big drinker. Yes, sometimes I'll just have like two or three Mike's or Jack and Cokes and toss a few shots of Blackhaus in there for variety and I'll be buzzed as hell, but I won't be drunk. I have no problem doing that, I just didn't feel like it that night.

If that's where the issue had died I probably wouldn't have had to convince Master that I wasn't in a pissy mood most of the night. He did ask me a couple of times if I wanted anything else.. and I said no. That was fine, because I knew He wasn't like trying to pick on me or anything. But V.. that girl is a hard core drinker. Mainly she drinks beer, but damn does she knock them back. So on and off through out the night she kept telling me I should have another. And if I declined she'd pout or try and say I was a light weight or a pussy and I would try and let it roll off my back.

But...

It does piss me off when people do that. I love V, I do.. but that shit.. regardless of who it is coming from pisses me off. I don't like trying to be pressured into drinking more. If that's all I want, that's all I want. In fact trying to pressure me like that will just make me dig my heels in more.

Finally, after I just said, "No V. I'm good." with a slight edge in my voice she let it go. And the rest of the night was fine. V and Master played pool and we went home around 12:30am.

V was still there. In fact she asked why we were leaving. Master reminded her she was supposed to have been on her way home a half hour ago and she said, "No I'm fine."

I kind of shook my head at that. She's been unemployed for almost a year now, she finally got a new job and she probably closed the bar last night when she knew she had to work in the morning.

Like I said, I love V.. but she drinks heavily.

I drove us home. Master had about five Jack and Cokes last night. He wasn't drunk. It was over the course of the evening. But we both agreed that I should drive us home. Which is fine. I love that He's responsible in that manner. I know that if I had more last night He probably wouldn't have drank as much as He did. A lot of people don't think that way, at least that I know. Master and I do.

We get home and I take my bath and put on some lingerie for Him. When we get to bed it's almost 3am. I had been awake since 6:45am. I'm surprised honestly, that I was still functional.

Master fucked me and I wasn't quite "ready" when He first entered me. That's always hot though. ;-)

Due to that, and the fact that we were none to gentle while fucking, I have some small tears/cuts that are currently trying to heal. Although I doubt we'll give them time to.

This morning Master came in and woke me up at 12:30pm. Okay, so that's technically the afternoon, but whatever. I was a tired Kitten damnit.

He took His shower and we tried to get a hold of some friends to see what they were up to, but everyone was busy. So we decided to be hermits today and stayed home watching fucked up stuff both on the computer and on Master's Xbox 360. It's been a really nice, slow, relaxing Saturday.

Master, in His most recent post, commented on the fact that I am a difficult person to read sometimes. Normally my body language and my tone of voice don't match up.

I can't say that I don't know this about myself. During my short time on this earth I have never met anyone who as interested in body language as Master is. I've always had a healthy interest in it. In fact I use it all the time to read other people. Most people don't pay attention to such things. I do. And Master makes an artform out of studying it.

But since I've always read into it I think I've naturally adapted my body language to throw people off and don't even realize it. And I honestly don't know how to turn it off. I really don't. Master will ask me if I'm pissed off or something because of the way I'm moving.. and I'm not pissed off. I'm actually in a good mood normally when He asks me this. But this is also something I've naturally adapted. I'm petite. I've always been petite. And so when I was growing up I got picked on a lot. I think sometimes my body language tries to show that I can "take care of myself" when I don't really mean it to. You know that whole, "I may be small but I can hold my own" thing. And I can.

I won't lie and say I've never been in a physical fight. I've been in plenty. Some of them were stupid Jr. High and Highschool bs. Some of them were... well what would probably be termed as domestic violence. Some of my exes liked to get physical during arguements and I always showed them I could give as good as I got.

But why I don't seem to have concious control over these... camoflauge techniques my body and mind seem to have developed... I wish I had that answer.

But even with those in place, Master is still very good at reading me. Sometimes He reads me wrong, but I'd say about 90% of the time He's right. And I'd say I'm just as accurate at reading Him. We have made each other our focus points. Our rocks. And also each other's sounding boards.

There are things that we have done to bring ourselves closer to one another that I can't even begin to explain. Many of them on spiritual levels. And I enjoy the fact that we continue to do those things, on that level, to connect even deeper with one another.

They aren't as ... aparent as they once were. But they are there none the less. And they are sacred to us. Hence why you never hear/read about me going in depth on them.

And I will continue that silence. I will hint here and there. But some things are only meant for you and your partner. And while this is a record of our history, and our future, some things are never to be spoken. Never to be written. And that is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment