August 20, 2009

A Nice Welcome Home

Work was frustrating. My coworker did in fact show up today. But she said she wasn't feeling well and left by 10:15am. *sigh* So I did all the work, again.

I figured it out. For the past four days she has worked a total of 5 hours.

I asked her if she is going to come in and stay at work tomorrow, and she said yes. So we shall see. Tomorrow I get out of work at noon, so she better.

While I was on my lunch break Master called me and said He was going to the store to buy duct tape. I was like, "What did You do?"... thinking He had broken something or what not. He laughed and said, "Nothing. It's what I'm going to do." So I asked what that was. He said He wouldn't tell me but that I would like it.

So I was all tingly the rest of my work day.

Master came to pick me up and we had dinner. Once we got home I helped Him undress and He asked me if I wanted to help Him measure out what He had done. On the ride home He had told me that He had put four holes into the headboard, and had cut lengths of rope. He needed the duct tape for the frayed ends of the rope. Makes sense.

So we went into the bedroom and He used the rope to bind my wrists to the headboard first. The length was perfect actually. But when it came to my ankles, that took a little doing. Eventually He got it how He wanted it. While He was getting me tied up He had been rubbing His cock against me every now and then. He would crack a joke and we would both laugh.

Then, once I was completley helpless, He started licking my pussy until I started to squirm the very little bit that I could. He then shoved Himself inside me and used me for His pleasure. It was incredible.

It had been a long time since we had used rope. I normally don't like it, at least when it is the intricate stuff. I'm more of a "quick and dirty" type girl.

"I'm tied up and I can't move. Awesome! Let's go!"

Rather than sitting there for a half hour while the rope is done in a certain way. That bores the hell out of me.

This was more our style. And the best part about it is that we can leave the rope in the headboard and then Master can use it to bind me whenever He wants. See why I like the quick and dirty way of things more?

After He filled me with His cum, He let me out of the rope, had me clean off His cock with my mouth and then scent myself.

Now we're just relaxing and trying to enjoy the evening.

Tomorrow we have plans with a friend of ours for dinner. So that should be fun.

I don't know why I don't like the incritate rope designs. It's not that it isn't pretty or anything. (Or at least it can be.) But it just seems so impratical and kind of ... I don't know... anticlimatic in a way.

For instance B, at one point, had done a few rope designs on me. It took forever. I was bored almost the entire time. And by the time he was done, nothing could really be done to me except to use my mouth.

Well I don't have to be tied up for a half hour to give a blow job damnit.

I think another reason is because I am the type of girl who likes to be manhandled. Normally Master's hands are very good at keeping me just how He wants me.

But when it is quick and dirty bondage, like what Master did with the headboard and some rope... I love it. All I can do is lay there and take it. *purrs* Nothing is inaccesable to Him. He can turn me if He wants. He can change how I'm positioned. He can undo it in almost no time flat. No fussing around to get the rope off of me. Just "Okay, you're out now I'm going to have you do this."

Love it!

So thank You Master for the lovely surprise and for the nice tingly distraction at work when You wouldn't tell me what You were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment