August 26, 2009

My Review.. Finally

My review was at 9:30am. My supervisor said that he is very pleased with my work, that I am extremely accurate and my productivity is very high for someone who has never done data entry before. He was very pleased with my performance overall as well. He said, "I hope you really like your job here, because I'm hoping you want to stick around for quite some time."

That is the highest compliments I have ever received for a review at any of my jobs. Rock on! I also got a $0.35 per hour raise. Yay! I called Master shortly after it was done and He said congrats.

Today my job had rented out a deck for the Brewers game. Master and I went. I don't like sports, but I thought maybe the game would be more interesting in person. I was wrong. Master and I were pretty bored. So by the beginning of the 3rd inning, we went home.

I already took my shower, and have on some lingerie. It's only 9pm.

I'm glad that we left when we did. If we would have stayed for the whole game I probably would be a lot more sore than I am now, not to mention tired. Two more days, and then it is the weekend.

I'm getting five vacation days at the end of next month, since that will me my 6 month mark. So I scheduled to have off a day in October as a "reward" to myself. I'm half tempted to schedule off two in a row, but I want to strech the vacation days out. I'll get another five days at my one year mark. But then that's it until my 2 year anniversary. I'll have to talk to Master about it and see what He thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment