August 9, 2009

Good Weekend

Yesterday Master and I relaxed at home. I took the car in for an oil change and to get a new air filter put in.

From there we just killed time until around 3:30pm. We had plans with B and his girlfriend. First we went to the movies. Now when it comes to going to the movie theather Master and I like to get there early so we have our choice of seats and what not. The movie was going to start at 4:20pm. B and his girl didn't show up until 4:10pm, and they had wanted us to meet them outside.

But hey, whatever. We all got our tickets, went inside, and then went to find seats. Thankfully we found a half way decent row with four seats available. The best thing about the seating at this particular theather was the fact that you could move the arm rests. (The one we normally go to, you can't do that.) The movie we saw was G.I. Joe. Yeah. The movie sucked. That's all I'm saying.

After the movie we went to the resturant where Master and I had our wedding reception. We hadn't been there since, so it was a bit romantic to me at least. The food was really good, as always.

After dinner we looked at the time and Master decided that He wanted to get a couple of drinks, because lets face it... it hasn't been the best week. So we go to a local bar and His god sister just happened to be there as well. Master had already had two Jack and Cokes at the resturant, and I knew He was going to have about two more at the bar. So I told Him that I would like to drive home. That was fine with Him because His knee was bothering Him anyway.

We had a good time at the bar and ended up getting home around 11pm. Master was by no means drunk, but I'm glad that He got to strech out His knee and relax while I drove us home.

We watched a movie and then went to bed. Master had to get up at 5am so we just curled up and slept.

This morning Master said goodbye to me before He went off to work, and then I passed out again. Around 9:30am or so He called the house phone, which woke me up, to ask if I wanted McDonalds for breakfast. Yay! Once He got home we ate and then He took a shower.

He told me that He had refused to drive the truck and trailer at His job today because this truck (not the one He took the sign out with) also isn't in good mechanical condition.

And He told me that tomorrow He is going to have a "come to Jesus" with His boss tomorrow. Or at least He would, but oddly enough His boss took the week off. Again. So He's going to have a talk with the next person in charge at His shop and tell Him that He can't and won't drive another vehicle in that shop until they have them both fixed. (He can only drive the pick-ups, of which there are two.) That may cost Him His job, but He has a damn good point. If the trucks aren't safe, they shouldn't be putting them out on the road, let alone putting their employees in them. He said, "Yeah okay I only hit a sign and I was fine this time. But what about next time?" That's the worry that has been running through my head since the accident happened. What if next time I get a call and He's not okay. What if He is okay but someone else is injuired? What if.. What if...

Well you get the idea.

So today we have been mainly watching South Park and Mindfreak episodes. We also went out to a cheap book store and we each got some new books for really cheap. Rock on. He got new books by Michael Moorecock, from the Elric series. And I got some of the books from the I, Strahd series.

When we got home we relaxed a bit and then out of no where Master ordered me to the bedroom. I had asked to be used, and so He did. Twice. Between the first time He came and the second time starting, He didn't even pull out. He just flipped me how He wanted me and took me again.

After the second time He pulled out, had me clean Him off and then I started licking His neck and kissing under His chin. I was still horny. He was hard again already and so He put me on all fours and told me I was going to cum this time. And so I did, many, many times.

Needless to say my pussy is very sore and we are both still in la-la land even though it's been a few hours.

Tomorrow Master is going into work and fight for His right to safe equipment at work. He may not have a job after that, but this is important. Some people say, "Oh His job wouldn't do that.." when I talk about how they don't follow safety procedures. I'm not kidding when I post that stuff. I'm really not.

Note to small business owners everywhere: Duct tape does not make something safe or make it work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment