August 28, 2009

Yay! Down Time!

Work went pretty well today, although it dragged ass. Master received a decision in the mail today regarding His unemployment. He was denied because although He quit due to concerns with the equipment.. they claim He did not give them adequate time for the employer to correct the problems. Mother fuckers... there shouldn't be a need to give employers time to fix equipment that's been down hill for however fucking long. They should be keeping on top of it! So we are going to file an appeal on their decision. I had a small feeling this would happen. I have a feeling His former employer acted like all their shit is up to par.. and this was a freak accident. Um, no. Wrong!

*deep breath*

Master picked me up from work. We had dinner and then went to a bar that we like, and is cheap. We each had two drinks and then came back home. I immediatley took my bath and put on some lingerie. Now we're just kind of trying to unwind.

We might be going to see Halloween 2 (the remake) tomorrow. I'm undecided about it. I've seen all of the original Halloween movies, except for 3 because that had nothing to do with the rest of the series, and ... wow... Rob Zombie really fucked it up. But in an odd way, it's also entertaining (unlike his other movies).

But seriously... can that man stop putting his bitch in all of his movies?! Damnit, if the woman can't have an acting career without you.. there is a fucking reason! Gah!

Mini rant over.

My left ankle is really bothering me tonight for some reason. I think I may have twisted it or something. It doesn't look swollen, but man is it sore.

I'm going to have to get up at 5:30am on Monday, so BC can get to his job on time. Oh well, I'll be tired.. but it'll be overtime at least. Also, I'm hoping to be able to stay late next Friday as well. We could use the money. I'll probably stay only an hour or two late.. but it's something.

Ugh. Okay now the pain in my ankle is starting to shoot up my leg. Ow. This sucks.

I don't have a lot to say tonight. I'm hoping to get some lengthy posts done this weekend that I just haven't had the energy to do this week. Not to mention I've been tired all fucking week. I think it may be weather related. It's been rainy most of the week. Normally that energizes me, but when it is off and on, or feels like is going to rain or storm and then doesn't.. it plays hell with my joints and energy levels.

So I think I'll go stretch out my leg and read or watch Master play His game.

No comments:

Post a Comment