June 2, 2009

Tick, Tick, Tick

The minutes seem to be ticking by so slowly this week. Ugh. It's driving me nuts. Master went in to work today at 8am. So He actually got to sleep past 5am. We got up around the same time and both got ready for work. Again, my coworker wasn't there today. She probably won't be in until Thursday or Friday. So needless to say we're backlogged. From what I hear, she's not sick like she had told me.. she's just calling in because she wants some time off of work but doesn't want to use any vacation days because she's going somewhere later in the year. *shrugs* In this economy I wouldn't be pulling that stuff, but to each their own.

Anyway, Master left His job a bit early today to go to a job interview. He isn't sure how it went, because the person was hard to read. But hey, it's a bite. That's something.

So needless to say He was able to pick me up from work on time today, which was wonderful. We talked the entire ride home and joked around. Once we got home Master relaxed and I took care of the dog, and then we had dinner. We watched Hancock, which is a really good movie. We had seen it before but really enjoy watching it.

Master, in His post today, mentioned how there has been a steady decline in the amount (not quality.. just the amount..) of sex/kink there has been.

He also stated how in the past I would basically act out because of it. And I fully admit that. I have a very high sex drive, so when things happen, or Master is really tired and sore, and we don't have sex as often I get cranky, anxious, and sometimes have a feeling of rejection. Stupid isn't it? The rejection part I mean.

Cranky and anxious make sense, because ya know.. I love fucking Him and as I already said I have a high sex drive. So yeah. But the rejection doesn't make any sense to me at all. I know why we aren't having sex or playing as often. Duh. The man is knocking Himself out day in and day out at His job. Of course He's sore and tired. It's not because He doesn't find me attractive, or doesn't want to have sex. So I'm telling myself to knock it the hell off. Apparently, I'm listening to myself too! I haven't felt any sort of rejection pertaining to that for about a month now. I do still feel disappointment, but I try to get over it quickly and then smile and cuddle with my Husband, which I greatly enjoy.

I don't know what mental switch I managed to stumble upon, but somehow I'm keeping a good grip on such things. I'm sure He's since the disappointment on my face, just as I've seen it on His when I ask and He says "Not tonight".

But hey, that's life. It'll pick back up again. *smiles*

Now let's just hope Friday afternoon gets here quickly. Maybe over the weekend Master will feel better and we can molest each other over and over again. What? A girl can hope, damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment