June 10, 2009

Just A Little Bit More

Just one more day and it'll be Friday, which means it'll be payday. I have no idea how much our paychecks will be, but we've been scraping by the past week so anything is welcome at this point.

Unfortunately our weekend is shot. Saturday we have errands to run.  Sunday? Master has to work. Boo! Boo damnit! (Boo again.)

Also, I just found out that our local DMV is not open on the weekends.... at all. So now we have to try and talk Master's job into letting Him out early on Friday so He can get to the DMV before it closes.

Work dragged again today. I just could not get myself motivated at all. Master had a shitty day at work. Partially because He found out He has to work on Sunday.

We went to bed around 10pm last night. That's a little early for us. But Master was beat, and I didn't want to stay up by myself. So instead I went to bed with Him.

I had one hell of a migraine at work. But I pushed through it. There was no way I wanted to go home early when I'm so close to my 90 days that I can almost taste it. Two more weeks! Whoo!

Wow, I'm talking about work a lot lately. But honestly there isn't much else to talk about. Master has been very tired, so most nights we just eat dinner, watch weird stuff on the TV and then go to bed. Rinse and repeat.

I'm not complaining. I know how tired He is, and how much He needs His rest. I'm just glad that I get to spend as much time with Him as I do.

Work was busy today. Someone got fired yesterday, and their workload got redistrubuted. When it was, they discovered she was behind and so they all wanted to play catch up at the exact same time. And when I left work, it looked like the morning wasn't going to be much better. Blah.

So yeah, there's my day. I'm hoping to get to some more lengthy posts soon. Well, as soon as I don't feel like I'm rambling on about nothing at all anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment