June 21, 2009

More Changes In Plans

We were supposed to go down to my mother's today. But about a half hour before we were going to head down, she called telling me that she had to babysit my nephews. So we decided to switch it to next week Sunday.

So yeah. The busy weekend that was supposed to happen this week... ended up being the weekend we had alone. Next weekend? That's going to be the busy one. Friday is His god sister's, Saturday is probably going to be His mother's, and Sunday is my mother's. But that may be a better thing, because that'll be paycheck week.

Although for some odd reason, it doesn't really feel like we had the weekend to ourselves. Maybe because it wasn't planned that way? I don't know. But that's what it was. We had Friday night alone, Saturday alone, and today alone.

Although we are going a little stir crazy. Yesterday Master was restless, and today I was restless. But then I got a headache that wouldn't go away, so that squashed the restlessness.

We honestly havn't done much this weekend. We bought dog and rabbit food, a new fan, ate food, watched movies, and watched TV series on Netflix. That's been about it.

I'm really hoping Master's job doesn't call Him in next weekend. We have a lot to do, and I want to do it all. I want to go to His god sister's. She is very nice, and we havn't seen her in over 2 years. His mom's? Well, I just want to get that done. Sometimes it's very difficult to get an "appointment" with her. My mom? I just wanna see her.

I'm hoping that sometime in the next month I can get some new work clothes. I found this nice shop that sells business casual clothing that I like the style of. It's New York & Company. I saw a store at the local mall, and I went on their website.. and OMG I want some of those clothes. This is one of those rare "girl" moments, where I want to go clothes shopping. I normally loathe it, but for some reason I have this itch to buy new clothes.. and yes... new high heels. I would love to just take like.. $200.. and blow it on clothes and heels. Some of the clothing at these stores I would even like to wear outside of work. And I have a coupon! Saving money on clothes always rocks. Especially if you can find something on clearance to begin with.

I would also like to buy some new nighties. I have one that I love... and since I got my piercings, I've been wearing it to bed a lot. I don't like wearing a bra to bed, so I figured this is sexy, and protects my piercings at the same time. I havn't had a problem yet with my nipple piercings getting snagged or anything of that nature. So I figure if I have more choices in nighties, it won't be so boring for Master while I'm sleeping and for Him to wake up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment