June 24, 2009

Day By Day

It's Wednesday. The work week is now half over. Work wasn't that bad today. They gave everyone free lunch, sodas, and bottled water. So that was pretty neat.

Poor Master was out in this damn heat again all day today. So needless to say by the time He picked me up He looked pretty tired. :-( Our friend had picked up the game for us, so we drove out to his place, I handed him the money, and he gave me the game. Master and I went home and I watched Master play His birthday present for a while. He now has Overlord 2. He loved the first game, and so far it seems He is loving this one as well.

After tomorrow is done, it'll be the beginning of a busy weekend. I'm hoping Master gets out at a decent time on Friday because we need to hit the grocery store and then head down to His god sister's for a BBQ. It's one of those BBQ's where everyone brings a little something, which is why we need to hit the grocery store.

After my bath Master decided He wanted me nude for this evening, although He was kind enough to allow me to wear one of His denim shirts. Yes, I know it's fucking hot out, but when we have the AC on I get cold rather quickly.

The heat has pretty much zapped His energy. Me? I'm just sort of here at the moment. But hey... three day weekend next week. Yay! My office is closing on July 3rd, to celebrate July 4th. So that's pretty cool. Master should have off as well.

I'm a little nervous about this BBQ on Friday though. I know Master (of course) and B (the guy who takes me to work) .. but I've only met His god sister a handful of times.. and the other people in attendance I don't know at all. Plus it's a get together for those of the group that used to hang out when they were teens/kids. So I'm worried that they'll be reminsing most of the night and I'm not going to know what the hell they are talking about. But oh well, I'm sure I'll have a good time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment