June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Master

First, a happy birthday wish to my mate! I love You!

Today is Master's birthday. (Obviously.) He is 34 today. We both had to go to work, but at least He had a regular eight hour day so He was able to pick me up from work and we had dinner together.

We watched some shows on the X Box 360 and then I took my bath. Poor Master's back. It's really bothering Him today.

Right now we're just trying to relax and enjoy some down time before we try to get through Thursday and Friday.

This weekend is booked. I know I've said it before, but it just seems like we have a lot going on. And now next weekend His god sister wants us to visit so Master and her can visit with the "old clan", which means I'll be the new girl on the block so to speak. That's kind of weird to get used to since Master and I have been together for 6 years. But when we were first dating Master had lost contact with His god sister and didn't talk to any of the friends that she is mentioning. In fact He didn't get back in contact with His god sister until just before our wedding. Thankfully she was able to attend, so I got to know her a little bit. She's a sweetie.

B, the friend who picks me up and takes me to work each morning, is also going to attend.. so I'll know a total of three people out of who ever the hell shows up.

So needless to say our goal of having a weekend alone together is looking more and more like an impossibility. Lately we've either had to work (one or both of us), friends have wanted to get together, or family things have been going on.

Some people say, "Well you get to see each other every night." And while I am thankful for such, because I remember the days where we could only see each other about once or twice a week.. now that we're four years into living together.. that's not enough. I've become more greedy over the years I guess.

That's not a bad thing though, because Master doesn't mind. In fact He enjoys it. I used to worry about coming across as clingy, but He is the same way with me. He wants to spend as much time with me as He can. So, yep. We're addicted to one another.

So a very happy birthday to my Husband! I'm off to find a movie for us to watch on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment