June 20, 2009

Change In Plans

Well the weekend plans have changed. Yesterday, after Master and I both got home Master decided He wanted to go down to my dad's that night, rather than Sunday.

So we did. The weather seemed fine on our way down there, until about 15 minutes into the drive. Then a huge storm passed through. By huge, I mean massive. It covered a lot of area and had hail, strong winds, thunder, lightning, heavy rain, and some tornado funnels. But we made it down there just fine. We chilled and relaxed for a few hours before heading back home. By that point, the storm was over. There was a lot of flooding in certain areas, but not on any of the streets that we were on thankfully.

Also, His mother had called. First off, lightning had stuck her place and had put a hole in her roof in the guest room. Apparently that got fixed/patched rather quickly. Then she said she wanted to cancel our plans for Saturday (today) because she wasn't feeling well. Master said that she may not be feeling well, but there was this underlying issue in her voice. We both figure that her and her boytoy had a fight or some such shit. On the one hand, we were kind of glad to have the day to ourselves, but on the other.. we were supposed to be celebrating Master's birthday and she put it off because she had a fight with her "man". Whatever.

So on the way home from my father's we grabbed a late dinner, went home, relaxed for a little while and then went to bed. This is why I didn't post last night. We got home around 11pm and Master and I were both tired as hell.

Today we got up and just sort of chilled. We watched a few movies, ate, had sex, and that was about it. It's been a lazy Saturday. Our plans to go visit my mother tomorrow remain in place however.

Master's mother is talking like she wants to reschedule the get together at her house for next weekend. We are also going to Master's god sister's house on Friday for a cookout.

One of these weeks we'll actually get a weekend to ourselves.

On a work related note, my 90 days are officially done on this upcoming Tuesday. I don't know if I'll be getting my actual review on that day.. but I'm still excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment