June 7, 2009

Not Alot To Say

Honestly, I don't have a lot to say today.

We slept until almost noon, which is very rare these days.

After we got up, I did Master's work laundry and then relaxed for a little while. Then out of no where, Master decided He wanted to go down and visit my dad for a while. So I called ahead, and my father said that would be fine.

We went down there and relaxed for a few hours. On the ride home we decided to go out for a bite to eat.

Once we got home I took my bath and put on a see through nightie. I love this thing. It's comfortable and sexy.

In a short two weeks, I'll have my 90 day review at my job. That went by really fast actually. And tomorrow I get to find out if my new schedule request was approved. If it was I'll get out of work at noon every other Friday. Then I'll take a bus home and be home to greet Master. :-)

This Friday is payday. Yay!

What sucks about us sleeping in until noon is that I'm not tired and it's almost 11pm. I'm going to be sleepy as hell tomorrow. May need coffee.

See, I told you I didn't have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment