June 12, 2009

Half Day

Master had to be to work by 6am. He said goodbye to me before He left, and I drifted back to sleep for a little while. I got up when my alarm went off, got dressed and B took me to work.

I only had to work until noon today, since I switched to the half day program where every other Friday I get out at noon. So I walked to the bus stop I needed. At least I knew which one to go to this time. The bus showed up right on time, 12:10pm.

I got off of the bus a few stops sooner than the one to take me home. Why? Well I didn't know when Master was getting out of work and I know we needed a couple of things. So I went to Walgreens, grabbed those few things and then had a nice walk home.

I should have given up my fear of buses sooner. Getting out at noon was nice, and the walk was relaxing. Once I got home, my thighs had that burn to them like after a workout. So that tells me two things. One, that I actually got a little bit of a work out. Two, I'm out of shape apparently. I used to walk a lot farther than that w/out that sensation. Note to self, more excersize.

I'm still thinking about taking up Yoga. I think it will help with my muscle and joint pain.

So anyway, I put away the things I bought, thinking of how pleased Master would be that I did such instead of waiting until He got home so I could use the car.

I took care of the dog, and took out all the trash. Again, hoping He would be pleased.

He got home around 3:30pm. So we knew we weren't going to make it to the DMV in time. Which means Monday and Tuesday are really the only days Master will be able to go before His license expires, since His birthday is Wednesday and of course your license expires during a certain year on your birthday. That makes no sense to me. Oh well.

I was kneeling on the floor when He walked in the door. He was sore, and very tired. I told Him what all I had done and He said thank you, but didn't seem as pleased as I had hoped. But I didn't let that get to me because I knew He had had a very long day and was pretty much just on auto pilot.

So Master took His shower and I took the car to the gas station to put gas in it and grab cigs.

From there we relaxed for a little while and then went out to dinner. Master at first thought about going out, but changed His mind once He realized how worn out He was.

So we came home and watched some weird show called "Hunger". It's an erotic tales from the crypt type show. The stories are short, the opening sequence is annoying as hell, and of course they show all tits and ass but no naked guys. That always makes me wonder why the hell men are so damn nervous to get naked in front of a camera and flash their junk. Chickens. Not that I really care if they show a man naked on a TV show, I just always found that to be stupid. Chicks are usually known for being extremely nervous about their looks and the camera adding 10 pounds, etc and so on, but they are always the ones showing their tits, their ass, and their bush (usually untamed bush at that).

It's a show I'm not sure if I like. So while Master continues to flip through the episodes, I thought I'd hop on and do my daily post and dick around online. I do know that I prefer Tales From The Crypt a hell of a lot more. But some of this show (Hunger) is some what interesting.

Wow. I totally just went on a rant about a TV show. I'm reaching for subject matter at this point, and I'm rambling.

So until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment