June 27, 2009

Had A Damn Good Time

I didn't post last night because we got home somewhat late. And I was a bit buzzed, so I wasn't sure how much sense I would make.

But let's start at the beginning. :-)

I got out of work at noon, and took the bus home. I didn't know what time Master was getting out of work, so I tried to do everything I needed to in a hurry. On the bus ride home I had decided I wanted to be freshly shaved and have make-up on by the time He walked in the door. So once I got home I took care of the animals and then set to it.

First I took a bath and got myself clean and shaved. Once that was done, I put on eyeliner and mascara. I decided not to wear lipstick because I knew we'd be eating and I didn't feel like having to fix it every few minutes.

Once all that was done, I stayed undressed and just chilled on the computer. Once Master called to let me know He was on His way home, I knelt on my slave mat after making sure the doors were unlocked. So I was kneeling when He walked in the door, which seemed to please Him. I had been thinking about the rut we were in, and how I hadn't worn make-up in a while. So that is why I had decided to put that on, hoping it would please Him.

He commented on that fact as soon as He was comfortable. I smiled at that.

While Master took His shower, He asked me what I was wearing for the night. I said I had waited to ask Him what He wanted me in. He told me to put on something that will keep me cool, yet be comfortable at the same time. I didn't go with my usual choice of jeans and a t-shirt when He tells me to be comfortable. I'm proud of myself.

I picked a summer dress out and put it on. Master saw it before He hopped into the shower and said that it was a good choice.

While He was actually in the shower, I picked out a pair of thigh highs and put those on. Then my 5 inch heels and of course my slave anklets. I hadn't worn those in a while because the clasps had been sticking. But I messed with them a little and they work fine now. Yay!

When Master was out of the shower, He saw my stockings and said that I had done well in picking out my outfit. *beams* He then asked if I had chosen the dress for tonight, and then the stockings for when we got home. I giggled and said, "Yeah that was the plan." He laughed and called me a slut before He started getting dressed as well.

We stopped at the grocery store. We were going to have a BBQ at His god sister's house, and it was a "everyone bring something" kind of thing. So we picked up beer brats, chips, and soda.

Then we headed on down. We arrived before anyone else did. So we got to hang out with His god sister and His aunt. That was really cool. They are the kind of people I can just hang with and not feel like there are awkward silences just because Master isn't in the room. (That's how I feel when we are with His mother.. like I have nothing to talk about, or I am afraid to crack a joke..)

Shortly there after another person showed up. She is the god sister's friend and someone Master used to hang out with as well and hasn't seen in about 15 years. We started setting up the grill, and lawn chairs outside. But we waited for B to show up before we started cooking. B, as in the guy who takes me to work each morning.

Then Master cooked on the grill. *smiles* I don't know why but I enjoyed watching Him cook on a grill. Weird. We can't have a charcoal grill where we are, due to our lease. We could have a propane grill, but we both hate propane grills... so we'd rather not grill at all.

We all talked, joked around, and had a good time while we ate. It turned into an early birthday celebration for His god sister and a belated one for Him. So we all decided to go to a bar shortly after we were done eating. On our way there, B called up his kinda sorta girlfriend and she met us there later.

It was a hole in the wall bar, but Master and I love those kind of bars. We don't like huge crowds, bad music, and all that jazz. We prefer smaller bars where if you bring a group of people, you're not likely to lose track of one another or have to deal with things like not being able to hear one another. The god sister's ex boyfriend also showed up.

Master, B, the god sister, and the ex boyfriend all played pool. I love watching pool games. I don't play myself, and have no interest in playing. I like watching other people play the game though, a lot. We were all joking around, talking shit, you know.. the usual. It was a blast! Although B's kinda sorta girlfriend didn't talk much, didn't do much, and just kind of sat there. I mean yeah I know she didn't know most of the people there, but still.. she didn't even try. I didn't know some of the people there either, I still talked to them, cracked jokes, and all that.

I had 2 Mike's Hard Lemonade (omg.. I'd never had one before.. it is SO replacing Smirnoff Ice for me) and Master, His god sister, and I all did a shot to say cheers to their birthdays.

The entire time we were at the bar Master and I were flirting. He allowed me to cop feels when He was sitting at the table and no one could see. He even moved His leg so I'd have better access. *purr* He picked me up off the ground, we kissed and hung on one another most of the night. He checked to see how wet I was, again at a table where people couldn't really see. Yay for not wearing underwear!

I nipped His neck and ear a few times and He did the same to me. He would sit on a bar stool and have me stand in front of Him while holding me. I loved it. I forgot how we are at a bar we're comfortable in. And we were instantly comfortable at this one. I had missed that. Don't get me wrong, we don't drink much at all. But we still like hanging out with our friends in small bars. You don't have to get drunk to enjoy yourself at a bar. Master only had two jack and cokes and one shot of Blackhaus. I had my 2 Mike's and a shot of Blackhaus. And that was over the course of about 5 hours.

We played music on the jukebox and just enjoyed ourselves. It was a blast!

We decided to head out around 12:30am, because we had to go home and take the dog out. Plus we had both gotten up at 6:30am.

On the ride home I was really chatty, because I was buzzed. But I wasn't drunk. Not even close. I don't like how I am when I'm drunk, I get depressed.

When we got home Master took care of the dog, and while I was in the bathroom, standing at the sink, He stood behind me and lifted my dress so He could rub His bare cock against my ass. His hands roamed around under my dress, grabbing my hips, my tits, my stomach, my thighs. He then smacked my ass and walked away.

I took my dress off and kept my stockings and heels on, and laid down on my slave mat. But eventually Master told me I should take my heels off, because He knew my feet were starting to hurt. I did, but kept the stockings on.

We stayed up and talked, smoked our cigs, and just relaxed. Eventually we retired to the bedroom and He claimed me. It was absolutely amazing. It was rough, it was passionate, and it had me cross eyed at the end.

I cleaned Him off, took off my stockings, and scented myself. Master and I then curled up and fell asleep, both tired and in really good moods.

Today we're going to dinner with His mother.

As I was telling Master last night, before the incredible sex, I think that's what we needed. To go out, hang out, and have a good time. Whenever we go out like that we, for whatever reason, get really flirty with one another. We drop not so subtle hints, we cop feels, we hold one another.. the whole nine yards. Whenever we have a really good time, that's what happens.

I think we may be breaking out of that rut we were in. We're already trying to set up another get together for the midle of July with a group of friends. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment