June 18, 2009

Tick,Tick,Tick

Damn you Thursday for taking so long to END. *shakes fist*

Seriously, today dragged. I even told one of my coworkers today that it felt like a Friday, and she agreed. And now? It's only 9:30pm. That's some bullshit right there. *sigh*

It's hot, and it's muggy, and I want it to be the weekend.. and..and.. I'm whiny. Can ya tell?

My lower back hurts, I'm on the rag, Master and I are both lethargic, blah..blah..blah.

But tomorrow is Friday. And then, it's the busy weekend.

Master and I are currently debating as to whether or not we should turn on the AC. I hate turning that thing on. We'll probably turn it on tomorrow once we get home from work.

Of course it's the kind of AC that is built into the wall, and it faces another wall.. not out into the living room.. no.. that would make sense. And the windows we have aren't the type where you can put a wall AC in. Blah. So we're going to have to buy a couple stand up fans soon to help circulate the cold air that the AC pumps out. Thankfully we have a fan in the bedroom already. Master can't sleep without white noise, and of course now that I've lived with Him for four years.. neither can I.

In fact when we went to Sybaris, we had to turn on the waterfall at night just so there would be noise. (We didn't feel like lugging a fan with us.)

So yeah, hell of an update huh? Tired, cranky, and warm. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment