June 8, 2009

Work, Work, And More Work

Master had to be to work by 6am today. I was able to sleep for a little while after He left. Once I did get up, I got ready for work and B dropped me off.

My coworker is back, thankfully. I was also able to finish up the packet I had started on Saturday.

My supervisor approved my schedule change. So now I will get out of work a little bit later, and my lunch will be a little shorter. However, I will get out at noon every other Friday. The really kick ass part is that my first half day Friday is this upcoming Friday! Whoo-hoo!

I have a feeling I'm not going to know what to do with myself.

Well Master called me to tell me to be careful on the way home, because shortly after He got out of work the tornado sirens went off by our apartment. He was very tired, and had asked me to find a way home. So B was nice enough to pick me up and drop me off.

The fog got so bad at certain times today that I couldn't see across the street when I looked out the window. That's kind of freaky when you're a few floors up.

I made it home fine. In fact by the time I got home the skies were clear and it was just sort of humid out. Mother Nature was in an odd, odd mood today.

Once I got home I took the car to put gas in it, pick up cigs, and hit the grocery store.

We had pizza for dinner and watched a movie before I took my bath. Master has already retired for the evening as He has to get up at 3:30am. Poor Master. :-(

He said that I could stay up, as long as it was not to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment