June 5, 2009

It Feels Like Thursday

It really does. Why? Because I have to go into work tomorrow to input 79 pages of data. Each sheet of paper having a good 25 pieces on it. I think I can knock it out in about 3 or 4 hours. If it even takes me that long.

There are three things I'm really good at:

1) Data Entry/Typing

2) Being sarcastic

3) Fucking

And no, those are not in a particular order. ;-)

Master was able to pick me up from work today. He got out by 4pm and we were happily on our way home after that. We went home for a little while, and after I had done the chores He had assigned me while He was in the shower we got ready and went out to dinner, our Friday ritual.

He ordered me to wear a pink top (it's like the only pink thing I wear outside of work) and my jean mini skirt with heels. My ankle feels a lot better today. During the car ride Master kept rubbing my thighs and smiling at me. It made me feel good.

After dinner, we came home and relaxed. A book I ordered showed up today! Yay! Master has four books coming in that we're still waiting on.

We exchanged back rubs while watching 12 Monkeys. It's a really weird, but really good movie.

It's 11pm already, which sucks because I want to get up around 7am so I can go into work and get it knocked out. Then we're probably going to a friend's house for a while which I'm mainly "Eh" about.

So I don't really have a lot to talk about today. Perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment