June 14, 2009

Another Weekend Dies

First, I'll get the normal stuff out of the way, then the kink. ;-)

This weekend Master has had to go to work each day. Granted yesterday He didn't go to work for long, but damnit it still counts. He's had a 7 day work week. Poor Hubby. :-(

But this morning He called me on His way home from work to ask me if I would like anything from McDonalds because He was going there to grab some breakfast. I told Him what I wanted and He said, "Okay baby, sit tight and I'll bring you breakfast in bed." *melt*

But I was awake and to excited to stay in bed, so I went out into the living room. Why was I excited? Because Master was coming home of course. We sat in the living room and ate out breakfast.

This weekend has pretty much been screwed because of His job. And next weekend we are seeing His mother on Saturday and then my mother, and then my father on Sunday. Yeah. Not a lot of time for us, but the weekend after the one coming up? Oh yeah. I'm hoping it's a "lock down" weekend of just us. That would be wonderful.

So okay, miscellaneous stuff out of the way. On to the kink!

Master and I spent most of today, after our breakfast, just relaxing and watching weird stuff on TV and the computer. At one point, after something we were watching had finished I crawled over to Him and started nipping His neck and tuggging on His earlobe with my teeth. I even went so far as to climb up onto His lap without an invitation. I was horny, and I was begging in a new way I guess. But He shooed me off of His lap and walked over to the computer. I sighed and sat down on my slave mat, thinking that was that.. He was to tired, or to sore, or what have you. I tried not to pout, I don't know if I accomplished that or not.

But after He was done on the computer (about 10 minutes later) He walked up to my slave mat and held out His hand. I grabbed His hand and He pulled me to my feet, placed a hand on my shoulder and walked me to the bedroom. He had me get on the bed and lay down next to Him. We kissed for a while and then He told me I would be licked everywhere that I was pierced, much to my enjoyment. I was really revved by that point and when He entered me I completely let go of myself. I was talking dirty, begging Him to fuck me harder, to not stop.. telling Him how He is the only one who knows how to fuck me.. things like that. This in turn drove Him over the edge and we both went a little primal. He was biting my ear and I was nipping His neck and chest. It was incredible. After He filled me with His cum He collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my legs around His back and my arms around His neck.

I was very sensative, so every twitch of His cock made me moan and I started to gring against Him while He was still inside of me. He told me I was allowed to cum again, and I did. By that time He was hard once more, and He put us both on our sides and claimed me once again, at the end having me on my stomach with His legs hooked into mine as He pinned me down to use me.

Twice in a row! Whoo-hoo! I love it when that happens.

Then it was time to clean Him off with my mouth. He stressed the word "gently" and I was very gentle.. I just didn't stop right away. But Master was also very sensitive so He told me not to be greedy, which I smiled at and told Him I couldn't help. He chuckled and dipped His fingers into me and placed my own cum on my chest, scenting me.

The rest of the day has been pretty normal, but man.. I'm horny again. But Master has been up since a little after 4am so I think we're just going to sleep tonight. That is unless I can convince Him otherwise. But I know He is tired. He looks tired.

I love Him very much, and I don't want to push my luck and have Master over tired for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment