June 11, 2009

Blah

I wonder if anyone is reading at this point. Or if they are, if they are just skimming through.

There hasn't been a lot going on and honestly I can't think of much to blog about.

Master and I have been on the wrong foot today. He wasn't in the best of moods, and my tone on the phone while we were both at work wasn't the greatest. So yeah.

Master didn't get out of work on time, so B took me home. Master was already out of the shower by the time I walked in the door. We had dinner and watched Monster-In-Law. It's kind of chick flickish but I find it funny, and Master apparently finds it amusing as well.

Work was some what busy today but it died down towards the end of my shift.

My 90 days are coming to an end. (Less than two weeks.) So they sent me a form asking me to evaluate myself. I hate doing those. I don't want to come across as conceited or like I have a big head or anything, but I also don't want to come across like I'm being way to modest. I try to get that middle ground in between those two points, and I think I accomplished that. They also sent out a notification to all of the employees asking for any feedback on me.

So once I do get my review, it should prove to be interesting.

Master and I are okay. We've been getting along all evening. I think stress is a factor, as well as just being tired of the day to day stuff. Ya know?

I had to work for a while last Saturday and then we visited friends, and then on Sunday we had gone down to visit my father. This weekend Master has to work. So it's like what little "quality" time we do have, that lasts longer than a few hours each night, is dwindling as of late.

But we each have off on July 3rd. So that'll create a three day weekend, as long as nothing goes wrong. *crosses paws*

No comments:

Post a Comment