June 23, 2009

90 Days

Last night, after I took my bath and Master had read my blog post.. we relaxed in the living room for a good hour with none of the electronics on and just talked, which was nice.

We joked around but also talked serious for a while as well. We said that perhaps once a month we should set one night aside where it's just us. No friends, no family, no electronics.. just us.. going out and having a good time.. sort of like a date night. It'll add to our already in place "tradition" of going out to dinner together every Friday. Although this Friday we won't be going out to eat, we'll be going to His god sister's for a cook out.

We then went to bed and Master started playing with my tits, which lead to me playing with His cock while He switched back and forth between squeezing and carressing my neck. He claimed me and allowed me to cum several times before filling me with His cum. I cleaned Him off, scented myself, and we curled up and fell asleep.

This morning we both had to go into work early, but we got a little time together before we had to head out the door and go our seperate ways.

Today was my official 90 days at work. I didn't get my review yet, but I'll be sure to let ya'll know how it goes once I do. And I made it the whole 90 days without missing one day of work. :-D

Master picked me up from work and we went to the game store, because the game I'm getting Him for His birthday was supposed to be out. But it wasn't. So we cancelled our reservation at that particular store because they always do this shit. And so we are getting it tomorrow at a different store.

We came home, ate dinner, and relaxed for a while. It's been a pretty normal evening, although we've taken time to talk and be more affection than usual. I'm enjoying that.

In fact I'm going to cut this blog post here so I can spend more time with my Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment