June 28, 2009

I Love Being Married

I really do. When Master and I were first together and He told me He never wanted to get married again, since His first marriage had left a bad taste in His mouth.. I didn't think much of it. I was like, "Cool. Whatever."

But as our relationship grew, I knew I wanted to marry Him. I wanted to be able to call Him my Husband. And for nearly 2 1/2 years, I have had that privilege.

I don't know what the differences are, but I love being married. I really do. I mean, we don't really act any differently than we did when we were "just dating" or engaged. But there is something that has changed. I have no idea what, but I love it. I am so proud to be able to say, "This is my Husband."

I don't know what the difference is than when I said, "This is my boyfriend." I guess the level of commitment is better voiced? I don't want that to come across wrong. I know people can be very committed to one another and never get married. That's how Master and I were before we got married.

Eh. I don't know if this is making a lot of sense. All I know, is that I love Master.. and I love being married to Him. I know He pisses me off sometimes, and I piss Him off sometimes.. and yes.. we go through ruts and what not. But I wouldn't trade anything in the world for what we have.

As far as how this weekend has gone. Yesterday we had dinner w/ His mother. It didn't last long. Maybe an hour. His mom hurt her knee so she wanted to leave shortly after we were done eating. She got Him two new pairs of jeans. They fit. But the problem is, is that Master only really wears carpenter jeans. He likes having all the extra pockets. And He told her this on the phone. So what does she do? Buys relaxed fit jeans. He put them on today, and we were about the head out the door. Right when He started trying to find a place to put His cell, His wallet, and His cigs He became frustrated and immediatley changed into the carpenter jeans we got Him a few weeks ago.

So yeah, I don't know how often He's going to wear the ones His mom got.

We came home last night after dinner and relaxed. I put on lingerie and He made good use of me that night.

This morning we went down to my mother's. That was a bit of a pain in the ass because they had three exits closed and the interstate down to two lanes. From there we went to my dad's. Each place we only stayed about two hours, but we have to get up early tomorrow, so we wanted some time together this evening.

We're just chilling. Master is playing a video game and I'm on the internet. We're just trying to unwind. Hopefully this upcoming weekend is a little less filled with people other than us. I enjoyed it. I had a great weekend, but now I want some us time, aside from the evenings after work. How likely is that? Probably slim to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment