June 3, 2009

This Is Going To Be A Long Week

Yep. Long damn week.

Well the other clerk that does the other half of the work, is officially taking the whole week off, is most likely not coming in over the weekend, and isn't sure if she will be there on Monday.

Joy.

So my trainer asked me today if I could continue to cut my lunches short, and I said yes. She also asked me if I could come in for a while this weekend. I told her I would talk to my Husband about it. (She knows we only have one car.) Why all the extra time? Well, we're back logged pretty bad because this same clerk didn't tell anyone how far behind in work she already was before taking this week off. Bah.

So Master picked me up from work and I talked to Him about it and He said I could go in for a while on Saturday. He said it'll be extra income, bonus, and also that it will make me look really good at work. You know, new girl stepping up to the plate type thing. My 90 days is up in three weeks. Yay! I haven't missed one day of work, and I have only been two minutes tardy coming back from lunch and that was because I was e-mailing the business manager rapid fire and lost track of time. I'm feeling really good about this.

So yes, I'm losing one day of my weekend, but it won't be the whole day. But the extra money and being able to help out and look good at work will even that out.

So you know how I was talking about sex? Guess who got laid last night? *grins* Yeah. Me.

And it was incredible. I love my VCH piercing. I should have gotten it years ago. It adds something to the sensations. As my clit swells a little, it pushes against the little ball of the piercing and it feels so damn good, especially when it moves. Yum.

Well, not a lot to say tonight to be honest. I was chanting for Friday, but now I'll be chanting for Saturday early afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment