June 13, 2009

Afternoon Stress Relief

Last night around 11:30pm Master's cell phone went off. He didn't recognize the number right off hand, so He let it go to voice mail. About 10 minutes later, the house phone started ringing and it was His mother's boyfriend/coworker. He had me answer the phone.

He asked to speak to Master, but I lied and said that He was already asleep and that the phone had actually woken me up. Why did I lie? To try and get him off the phone. Well it turns out that the reason why he was calling was because one of the supervisors from their work called him trying to get a hold of Master. Fuck. Apparently, that was who had called Master's cell phone.

So Master calls the supervisor back and is told that sometime between 2am and 6am He will need to drive two counties south to pick up two other coworkers because the driver who was there was out of hours, meaning he couldn't drive them back to the shop. I was pissed. Not at Master, because believe you me, He wasn't happy about it either.

I was pissed for a few reasons... First off, Master already has to work Sunday. Secondly, why the fuck would you schedule something to be done when you know the driver will not be able to drive them back to the shop and then send a laborer who doesn't have a fucking driver's license, so he can't drive either. Retarded motherfuckers.

We had been planning on having sex as soon as we were finished watching what we were watching, before we went to sleep. But not knowing when Master was going to have to head out the door smashed that. Instead we went to sleep.

The phone rang around 3am and Master left. It was supposed to be a quick drive down, pick them up, and drive back. But of course nothing is that easy. Master didn't get home until 7am. He came back to bed, curled up with me, and we both fell back asleep.

I got up around 11:30am. I let Master sleep and went into the living room for a while. I knew He must have been exhausted. He had gotten up at 5am yesterday morning, had only gotten about 4 hours of sleep last night and then had to get up at 3am to go back to work. And tomorrow? He has to be at work by 6am again. I hate His job. I truly do. And yes I know we should be thankful that He's employed right now, and I am.. but that doesn't mean I can't hate His job so much that it makes me want to walk right into His manager's office and bitchslap him.

Part of Master's job is to drive the regular pick up trucks. It's in His non existent job description, so to speak. But yet He gets paid the same as the other laborer who doesn't have a driver's license. Master has been there for about 7 to 8 months now and has not gotten any sort of review or raise. (I'm going off of the 90 day mark.. you know.. like most jobs..) No talk of benefits or anything.

But there isn't much we can do at this point. We need Him to be working, and so He keeps going. I know He hates it. And I wish we had other options, but right now nothing else has panned out. Hopefully that will change soon.

Well around 1:30pm I started second guessing myself about letting Master sleep much later, because I know He has to get up early tomorrow morning.

So I go into the bedroom and run my fingers through His hair long enough for Him to roll onto His back, since He had been laying on His side.

I then slid into bed, under the covers, with Him and laid my head on His chest. I then laid one of my arms across His chest. He wrapped one arm around my shoulders and grabbed my wrist with His other hand. We laid there for a moment, just enjoying that. Then my hand slid down and I started stroking Him. He said, "Good morning, slut."

I smiled and continued to stroke His cock. He chuckled and said that He was awake, to which I replied, "Well part of You is anyway."

He just smiled with His eyes still closed, as I moved the blankets and straddled Him. He guided His cock into me as I pushed back and soon He was in to the hilt.

I rode Him rather hard, and came several times before He filled me with His cum. I laid on top of Him for a few moments and then got up and cleaned Him off with my mouth. He was highly sensitive so He had me stop after a short period of time.

From there we both went into the living room and relaxed for a little while. Master took His shower and then we headed out to the mall. Master was spoiled today. He got two new pairs of jeans. His old jeans were falling off of Him even with His new belt, so He really needed new ones. He also found a new t-shirt that He really liked, a video game that He wanted, and a pair of earrings for His ear (it's pierced twice). He got hoop earrings, which look hot as hell on Him.

When we got home I put His new earrings in for Him, and we chilled for a little while. Then I remembered that I wanted to go and buy some bus tickets, so I don't always have to remember to keep $2 on me. I went out and bought those, came home and we watched more of that fucked up TV show I posted about yesterday.

Master is in bed now. I tucked Him in, but I wasn't quite tired yet and I didn't want to keep Him up with my tossing and turning. So for now, I'll let Him drift off to sleep and I'll try and let my insomia die down on it's own before joining Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment