June 6, 2009

Let The Weekend Begin!

Last night when Master and I retired to the bedroom, since my VCH is healed now, Master decided He was going to eat me out and finger me. I came pretty hard and then He pulled me up to a sitting position by my collar.

He put me on all fours and fucked me, hard. To the point that I started cramping pretty badly. He had me lay down on my stomach and continued to fuck me until He filled me. Afterward, He allowed me to remain where I was and got me an aspirin and some water as well as a cigarette.

Once the cramping died down a little bit, I got up to put a bra and thong on to sleep in (due to the piercings) and then cleaned Him off. We then curled up and shortly there after Master was snoring. I couldn't fall asleep right away, but after the aspirin kicked in and my cramps were fully gone I finally drifted off to sleep.

Unfortunately it was not a full night's sleep. I continously woke up on and off through out the night. I hate that. I got up at 7am and headed to work for some overtime. I was planning on four hours, but only stayed for three because I was itching to get home and relax with the little bit of time that we actually had to ourselves. But hey, three hours of overtime is better than nothing.

When I got home, Master had literally just woken up. I was glad for that because He has been getting up at crazy hours lately and hasn't been sleeping well. It was nice to see Him well rested for a change. Maybe the orgasm last night helped.

We watched 1408 (I love that movie!) and shortly there after headed over to a friend's house. We had dinner and relaxed while we were there. Master and the husband of the couple talked mainly about movies, FX, and video games. I just basically made small talk with the wife of the couple. I have nothing in common with her really, and she constantly interupts me and talks over me. So yeah. Fun.

When we got home I took a nice long hot bath and put on an outfit so I would look nice for Master. Then we relaxed in the living room for a while, each of us reading our new books. I don't know why, but I find that really relaxing. Just sitting in a room with my Husband, each of us captured in our own little worlds via a book... it just feels so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment