April 7, 2009

Good Pain vs Bad Pain

Last night was a good pain night. Master and I retired to the bedroom and He had His way with me and I think He bruised my cervix. Is that possible? Cause it sure in the hell feels like it. Eh. Regardless, it hurt and I loved it. A lot. In fact He gave me permission to cry as He continued to push harder and deeper. *purrs* Love it.

Today, however, is a bad pain day. It's due to my damn fibromyalgia. I felt fine when I got up this morning. But now? Gods it feels like my right shoulder is gonna fall off. And at this point I wish it would. When ever the pain gets bad, like today, I'll ask Master to rip whatever part of my body is hurting off of me. And He always says no.

Master won't dismember me. *pout*

Then I'll ask Him to allow me to get a new body. Again He says no. Apparently He likes the one I have. Go figure.

Once Master picked me up from work we went home and He took care of the dog. I checked on a few things that I thought we needed around the apartment and then went on a few short errands. By the time I got home I could feel my shoulders getting worse and was just thankful to be able to get comfortable and stop carrying stuff.

We ate dinner and now Master is playing a video game and I'm well.. here obviously.

I just feel so sore and a little out of it because of it. I'm not on any prescriptions anymore. I got sick of that rather quickly shortly after I turned 18. So now I try to find ways to deal with this on my own. Like hot baths, massages from Master, and just basically trying to relax and strech as much as possible. At most I'll take a few Tylenol.

So that's pretty much about it for today. Short and to the point. Perhaps a little boring. But I can't sit at the computer very long right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment