April 14, 2009

Yes Master, It Was A Long Day

Master did a post stating that today seemed like a long day. I have to say that I agree. It really wasn't all that long, it just feels like it.

Master and I got up at our normal time of 6:30am and got ready for work. B picked me up and took me to work. Once I was there I had about 20 minutes to kill before I actually started work. Traffic wasn't as bad this morning for some reason.

So anyway, on and off through out the day Master left me voice mails saying that He missed me and that He was just kind of down in the dumps. In fact on one voice mail message He said, "I just called because I wanted to hear your voice, even if it was just your voice mail recording."

*swoons* How sweet is that? I love Him.

Well on my lunch break there was another voice mail from Master, so I called Him and left Him one. He had stated that He wasn't sure if He was going to get out of work late today or not. So I asked Him in the message to please let me know if I should try and get a ride home from B or not.

He called me around 4pm and told me to call B and see if he could take me home because He was still at the job site. So I called B, he said that was fine. So I called Master and let Him know that I had a ride and that I would just see Him at home.

B dropped me off at home and once Master got home I ran out and got us dinner. Since that time we have just been relaxing at home. I put on a body stocking so I would look nice for Master. Although we're both sore and tired tonight. On top of that He has to get up at 4:30 in the morning so He can go to work for some bullshit saftey seminar that starts at 7am and is a two hour drive away.

But Master has been pleased with my lately. He says I have been good, and that from now on as far as my slave meditation is concerned that He will just let me know day to day if I should do it. I clarified if I should ask each night if He wants me to ask if I should meditate or not. He said that no, He would just say something if He feels I need it. I wanted to try and cover all the bases so I don't some how get myself in trouble. That would suck.

So Master says no meditation tonight. Apparently, I've been good. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment