April 23, 2009

30 Days

It's hard to believe honestly, but today marks 30 days at my new job. They had me fill out a new hire survey on how my first 30 days went. Two more months to go, and I'll have passed my 90 days.

I don't know if everyone does this, but I'm a lot more relaxed once I'm past the 90 days mark at a job. I don't really know why, because of course they could fire me anytime.. not just within my first 90 days. *shrugs*

Work was rather slow today. Hopefully tomorrow will go faster. Coyote and I will be doing our weekly routine of going out to eat, so I'm excited about that. I mean, we don't ever go to a fancy place.. it's just not our thing ya know? And we can sit at home and talk while we eat. I guess I just enjoy it.

This Sunday we're going to our friend's house for dinner. It's just something to do. We don't like this friend's wife, so that sucks. It's a good thing all of Coyote's friends like me. I don't think I'd feel comfortable around someone who was His friend and yet couldn't stand me.

Things at home have been going great. We've been relaxed and joking around. I asked Him if it was okay that I still call Him Daddy, and He said that was fine. I like calling Him Daddy, because I still look at Him as my protector. I always will, I'm sure. And He still calls me whore, slut, baby girl, etc. :-D

As soon as we were done eating dinner tonight I suddenly felt very tired. I hate when that happens. And I'm not sure why I feel so tired, because I slept well last night. I slept all night, and I fell asleep rather quickly. Ugh. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I like my job, but I look forward to the weekends just like everyone else. Plus I'm still grooving on having two days off in a row each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment