April 4, 2009

Bumming

Today was a bumming day.

And yes, I know I missed a post yesterday. *gasp*

You see, after Master picked me up from work, we came home for all of a half hour so He could shower and then headed back out the door to go down to my dad's. Well, as usual that turned into a longer visit than usual. It's like my dad's house is a black hole that sucks you in and before you know it it's damn near 11pm.

But let me back track a little bit. Master didn't get a call yesterday regarding His job interview. We kept checking our house voice mail from our cell phones to see if she had called, but there wasn't anything. Then again she had told Master she might have a couple of interviews on Friday, so I wasn't really thinking He'd be getting a call until Monday. So our plan is that if He doesn't hear anything from her by mid Monday, He is going to call her. *nods*

Okay, back to the visit at my dad's. We weren't the only company they had. My uncle was also there, and so were a few of their other friends. So we were just sitting around and having a good time. By the time we decided it was time to leave it was a little after 10:30 pm. So we got home a little after 11pm. We ate dinner, and then relaxed a bit. I was very tired, and so Master excused me from doing a blog post last night.

Today I got up around 9am and Master decided to stay home while I went down to visit my mom. He'll be going with next weekend though when we go to visit for Easter. We don't actually celebrate Easter, but I still like seeing some of my family on that day.

I stayed down there for a few hours. And then when I got home Master got dressed and we bummed around. We went to a store and got new trash cans for the kitchen. Our old ones were icky and the flip top on one of them no longer worked. We have to have the trash cans where they have the flip top that doesn't open unless you push a button, other wise the dog gets into it. :-| Sick dog and mess from the trash can = not fun. We also picked up light bulbs and a new comforter for me as a slave mat. Yay! *happy dance*

From there we went to the pet store and got dog food and rabbit food. And of course, I saw two little dwarf bunnies that I was all "Aawwww!" about.. so Master quickly dragged me towards the check out lane. Not that He wouldn't love another rabbit, or two, but we don't have the room for another cage. We keep all of our rabbits separate. Not just because we don't want them to have babies (we currently have two boys and one girl) but also because we don't want them fighting. Our little dwarf boy bunny used to beat the hell out of our very large boy dutch rabbit back when they were cagemates.

But I'm so glad we found this new pet store. We were spending aout $52 everytime we needed rabbit and dog food. And for the same stuff, we spent about $10 less today! And by the same stuff I mean the exact same brand of dog food and everything! Ghost needs a very particular type of dog food or he gets a really bad skin rash and an upset stomach.

So we get home and I put everything away. I throw out the old trash cans, and put up the new ones. I laid out my new slave mat (aka the new comforter) and I love it! It is so soft and plush! It's a blue plaid comforter, so it's really not anything special. But that doesn't matter, because it's my slave mat. So I love it. :-D I just folded it over twice, and boom.. slave mat. I know once I've used it for a while, it won't be so plush.. but that's not that point right now. *laughs*

I put the old blanket that I was using as my slave mat on top of Ghost's dog bed so he has some extra padding. He's getting a little bit older and he has a stiff hip, so I figure the more padding he has on his dog bed, the better. Although unless we're actually in the bed, he apparently thinks it is his job to make sure the queen size bed doesn't float to the ceiling. He's a goofy dog.

I don't know when Master is going to have me take pictures of His new haircut... but I'm pretty sure they'll be done before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment