April 30, 2009

Vanimp Thinks I'm Sexy

Apparently Vanimp thinks I'm sexy. *smirks* She has given me the Sexy Blogger Award! Whoo-hoo!



"This award comes with some rules. You are to list 5 sexy things about yourself and pass it on to 4 other people."

She is getting me back for having to change her link to my blog twice in a short period of time. My bad. So whether she really thinks I'm sexy or not, I dunno. I think this is a revenge award. *giggles* Although she did call me cute!

So anyway.. here we go.

Five sexy things about me.

  1. My ass. I think I have a sexy ass. Especially when I'm on all fours.

  2. My tattoos. I think tattoos are sexy, there for I think mine are as well.

  3. My scar just above my left breast that Master gave me with a knife. I love that thing. I'm so glad it hasn't faded after all of these years. I do believe it was done within the first year or year and a half of our relationship.

  4. My eyes. I think I have very expressive eyes.

  5. Um... *thinks* Uh... my legs when I'm wearing high heels.


There. That was difficult damnit.

Okay, so who do I give this to. Only four people hm?

  1. Master Coyote - He is very sexy. It's one of the reasons why I married Him. :-D

  2. CarrieAnn - Come on. You've seen her You Tube product reviews.. you know.

  3. A Subtle Slavegirl - I have two words for you... Bitch Boots. *nods*

  4. Lexi - She dances on a pole.. come on now.


So there we go. Thank you Vanimp. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment