April 19, 2009

Conversations

Yesterday, after my blog post, Master and I were just relaxing and I had gone over to Him to beg and we ended up fucking right there on His recliner. That was pretty hot.

After that we tried to figure out what we wanted to do the rest of the day. So we ended up having B up for a while and went out to dinner and relaxed. He didn't end up going home until almost 1am. But we all had a good time.

Master and I slept in until almost 11am today. That turns out to be not that great of a thing because He got a phone call today saying He had to be to work by 4am, which means He needs to get up at 3am. Hopefully He'll only have to work an 8 hour day and then be able to come home and relax before picking me up from work.

Anyway.. Today after we woke up we decided to do His laundry. I hate doing laundry here, but it's cheaper and less boring than going to a laundry mat. The reason why I hate doing laundry here is because there are always people apparently forgetting they have laundry down there and leave it in the washers and/or dryers for about two to three hours. Personally, I find it rude to move other peoples clothing out of the washers and dryers, so I normally leave it alone. However, apparently they have no problem moving our laundry.

For instance today some cunt moved Master's clothes out of the washer. Now, I know how long the washers here take. I've lived here for almost four years. So I make sure to go down there and switch the loads over as soon as that time is up. So at that time, I went downstairs and there were His clothes placed onto a table. And they were partially dry, which means that they had been sitting there for a while. Which also means that this cunt stopped the load and took the fucking clothes out.

As I've said previously, it is cheaper to do laundry here than at a laundry mat.. but still I'm paying to clean the fucking things. So it not only pisses me off that it was stopped, but also it pisses me off because that's my money this person is messing with. She never seems to be down there when I go down there. I know who is doing it, in so far as I know what she looks like. But I don't know which unit she is in or anything of that nature. Plus I don't want to call the landlord and complain about this, mainly because we are supposed to be adults and you would think adults would know how to act. They are landlords, not parents, ya know?

So I told Master about this and I had gotten His clothes washed again in a new washer and then into the dryer. He said the next time that happens to go ahead and pull her clothes out, put ours back in and He'll go sit down there with His book and wait for when she comes back down. So that is what I shall do next time. I also told Master I want to start doing laundry during the week, so there will be less occurrences of this sort of thing. He said that was fine.

Enough about laundry. After it was done, Master and I sat in the living room and had a very long conversation. We talked about how I seem to be changing. I mean, I'm still doing what I am supposed to be doing as His slave and everything.. but He's right. I'm changing.

I don't know what it is. And I don't know why it's happening. But I mean, we've been together for 6 years now. He's changed and I am changing. He is not the same person I met in a mall six years ago, and I am not the same person He met. We love each other very much, and no there is no talk of divorce or anything of that nature.

But we did talk about how we have different ambitions. We talked about how we seem to want different things right now. I want to move, He sees it as a risk and a chore, as well as a hassle, but He says the only other option that we have is to get a second car. And really the only kind of car we could afford is one we can buy outright, that we'd probably have to shove a lot of money into. Plus moving just makes more sense.

I see it as a fresh start for us. We've never had a place together that was just ours. And for some reason that is important to me. My old apartment, before I moved up here, was the one that I had lived in with my ex. This apartment was one that He lived in with His ex. Granted they were not together at the time, but the fact remains.

He sees it more as a hassle because He hates moving. He also does not want to move into another rental property. He would rather wait until we could afford to buy a place.

And I understand He is sick of renting. And so am I in all honesty, but I know that we will not be able to afford to buy a condo or town home for quite some time. We do not have the means, nor do we have the credit. And I do not want to be here that long. I've wanted to move since shortly after I moved up here, mainly for the reason stated above. And He wanted to as well, but as I've said He sees it as a hassle. The packing, the unpacking, getting everything situated and figuring out where things are going to go.

I also told Him that the restlessness is still with me. As I said, I want a fresh start, such as a place of our own that only we have lived in. And I said there feels like something more that I want to change but I have no idea what. It is just something inside of me yearning for new things, new beginnings.

And again there is no talk of divorce or anything like that. I don't mean new beginnings without Him. I mean new beginnings with Him. I love Him very much. He is my mate, and my Husband.

The new job helped. The talk of moving has me excited but when Master gets that look on His face that tells me He doesn't want to talk about it, it would crush me. So as we were talking about it today He says He does have a plan in motion to start setting money aside. He also told me that He does not want to hear anything about the moving idea until June. This gives Him time to figure out His plan for the finances. I said that I wouldn't.

As far as the other things that I want for new beginnings and changes, I have no fucking idea. It's that frustrating? Having this feeling inside of you that is strong and feels so sure, and yet you have no idea what it pertains to or why it is there? I mean the moving is part of it yes, and I know the job was as well, but other than that? I don't know.

After our conversations we sat back and relaxed. We're just fine, He's just trying to help me figure this out. Perhaps the move is the only thing left and if it happens, this feeling will leave me. I don't know honestly. Perhaps I'm reading to much into it and thinking there is something else besides the job and the apartment. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment