April 5, 2009

Down Time

Last night when Master and I finally retired to the bedroom we goofed around a little bit and then all of a sudden He just strated running His nails along my chest and neck. This caused me to get very docile very quickly.

He then squeezed my neck and asked me if I wanted my pussy eaten. I at first just nodded my head, but He let up on the pressure He was applying to my vocal cords so I could answer properly by saying, "Yes Sir."

So He ate me out and got me off rather quickly before entering me. He kept me on my back the entire time and just basically moved my legs for altered variations of what we were doing. Can't say that I can complain. ;-)

At one point He again had His hand on my throat and pushed down with increasing force while telling me that I had a choice between coating His cock or passing out. Well, it came close. (No pun intended.) Just as I had an orgasm my eyesight was starting to give out a little bit, which means I was very close to passing out. And I've never done that during sex before. The idea scares me a little. I don't know if He actually wants me to pass out during sex or not, but it scares me a little because I've actually never passed out before in my entire life.

He then bounced me off His cock while my legs were crossed and filled me with His cum. We then curled up and fell asleep.

We slept in until noon today. And our ambition wasn't in high drive. So I only ventured out of the apartment to get cigarettes and soda. Then when I got home we watched movies and ordered pizza for dinner.

There is a certain pressure in the air so my lower back was bothering me. Master was kind enough to work on my back for me, which I really appreciated. But ya know, He couldn't just rub my back. He also had to finger me for a little while before smacking me on the ass, once He was done, and calling me a whore. All while watching Terminator 3. *giggles*

So it has been a rather relaxing day. And tomorrow starts a new week. I hope that Master hears from the interview He had on Thursday. *crosses paws for good news*

No comments:

Post a Comment