April 13, 2009

Search Terms - Part 3

I've done this twice before. (You can see the posts here and here.) Basically what I do is I show you guys what search terms lead people to my blog. Some of them are right on par, and others... well they make you go "What in the name of all that is unholy?!" So here goes!

paula abdul submissive master - This is one of those "What in the name of all that is unholy" things, as I'm sure you could already tell. I did a double take when I first saw this one cause I didn't think I had read it right.

shaved pussy "how to" "landing strip" - Um.. you get a razor.. and then like.. you shave it and stuff.

rabbits paw prints pictures - I'm sure they clicked off this site rather quickly. Hopefully they weren't searching this while at school or work. If so, I'm sorry.

how to clean kitten shit - Okay. How many times do I have to say we're not into scat play. Ew. Nasty. Yuck. And by the way, if you're a cat owner and you don't know the answer to this question, you probably shouldn't own the cat. Seriously.

landing strip over cunt - Well where else would it be? Wait. Don't answer that. For the love of God don't answer that.

my ass hurts when i have an orgasm - Sucks to be you. Although you might want to see a doctor about that.

blog master punish - The Master of punishing blogs! *dun dun dun*

never allowed to cum - Never is a long time. I think I would shrivel up and die.

master told slavegirl follow in store fu - Um. Okay then. Sure.

used to rough own hand orgasm - I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.

Okay I think that's enough for now. I don't know what I wanted to do this post, but I did. So there ya go. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment