April 20, 2009

Long Monday

Last night Master got a call from one of His coworkers telling Him that He had to start work at 4am tomorrow (meaning today). Well we had both slept in somewhat late, so we knew we wouldn't be able to fall asleep very early in the evening.

So instead we went to bed around our usual time of 11pm. Master ended up waking up a little before 3am (before the alarms even went off) and had me reset the alarms for myself before allowing me to drift back off to sleep. I tossed and turned mostly after He left. I can't sleep very well after He gets out of bed and I know it's going to be a long day for Him.

B picked me up and took me to work. On the way there, Master called and said to inform B that he may need to pick me up from work as well because Master wasn't sure how the day was going to go. B said that was no problem, and basically just to let him know one way or the other.

So about half way through my work day Master calls me and tells me that He is on His way home, but that He is having to concentrate to see straight, because He was overly tired. So I told Him to stay home because I didn't want Him pushing Himself or getting into a car accident just to come pick me up.

So I waited for about a half hour after I got out of work for B to pick me up and take me home. Once I walked in the door I asked Master what He wanted to eat, and then headed back out the door. We were supposed to go grocery shopping on Sunday, but then we had gotten into that really long conversation, and then we were supposed to go today but that was before we knew that He had to work at 4am. So tomorrow it is.

Once I got home we ate our dinner and watched a movie. Now Master is trying to relax by playing video games. And for some reason I'm just knocked on my tail. I don't know what it is, maybe the weather. Today was just one of those uck days. I didn't really have a lot of energy today and I still don't. Then again I also forgot to take my daily vitamin, so that could be playing a part in it as well as the weather.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a bit more energy and feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment