April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Today is Easter Sunday. Then again, Master and I are not Christian and so, it's just another Sunday to us. However, I still like to go and visit my family on these days, because that is what we did when I was growing up. We'd go and visit family.

So today Master woke me up by fucking me and then we headed down to my mother's house. We stayed for a few hours and then decided to head back home and be lazy. Master has to get up at 5:30 in the morning tomorrow so He can get to work on time, so I don't really know how late we'll be staying up.

I still have my bath to take and my meditation to do.

But I wanted to hop on and do my required daily post before doing that so I wouldn't forget and get myself in trouble.

I really don't have a lot to talk about right now, so I'm just kind of babbling.

When we got home we watched a movie and ordered pizza for dinner. Like I said, we were being lazy. Now Master is playing a video game and we're just sitting here chilling.

Today has been one of those days where I just can't seem to get myself going. I mean, I'm awake, but I feel scattered. I have no idea why, because I slept well last night for a change. I didn't wake up on and off through out the night. Who knows. Maybe it's because it's Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment