April 15, 2009

Afternoon Loving

Well today Master had to get up at 4:30am. So I woke up just enough to make sure He was out of bed and to reset the alarms for myself. Master kissed me goodbye and He headed off to work.

I didn't sleep very well after He left. So needless to say we're both very tired.

However after He picked me up from work, and we made a quick stop to pick up a few things, we went home. Now the routine when I walk in the door is to put everything away (if there is anything to put away that is), help get the dog situated (we have to put him in the bedroom whenever we leave so we have to move his food and water bowls back), and then get undressed. I'm naked whenever we're home alone, unless Master wants me in lingerie.

So we got all that stuff done and I was standing in the living room and had just taken off my shirt and bra. Master was already naked. He's always naked when we're home alone as well. We're nudists, kinda. So He walks up behind me and pressed His crotch into the back of my jeans and started rubbing my tits.

I was going on about how the shirt I had worn today already had fuzzies on it, and He was just nodding, pretending like He was listening. *laughs* It wasn't that I didn't appreciate the attention. It's just that I thought He was going to do that for a little while and then tell me to go relax on my slave mat.

Well nope. Not today.

He soon ran His hands along my stomach down to the button of my jeans. He ran His fingers along the edge for a moment and then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. He shoved His hands down there and started rubbing my clit. I rested my head against His chest and He stopped what He was doing, smacked me on the ass, and told me to finish getting undressed and meet Him in the bedroom.

I did as I was told and when I walked in He was kneeling up on the bed. I laid down in front of Him and He roughly entered me. He was relentless. He pounded into me and ordered me to cum over and over again. After allowing me to cum several times He told me to be a good slut and get my ass up in the air.

So I got on all fours and bowed my lower half down, and cocked my ass in the air. He again entered me and bounced me off of His cock until ordering me to cum with Him. After I cleaned Him off and scented myself He told me to go back into the living room while He fixed the bed.

We had dinner and now we're both just kind of brain dead and trying to stay that way. We're home damnit, we don't have to think if we don't want to! So there, and stuff. *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment