April 13, 2009

Um.. Yeah.

I couldn't think of a blog post title. So that's all I could come up with.

I was reading Kaya's blog today and she posted about how long she has been blogging. This made me realize that as of March 28th I have been blogging for two years. I started over on Blogger, but then made the move here. I think it was a smart move. :-) I like it here. I can't believe I've been blogging for two years already. And some how, some way, I always find things to post about. It helps that it is required of me though. ;-)

Master has been blogging since September of 2007. I'm really glad that He blogs as well. We talk constantly, but there is just something about the written word, ya know?

Today Master had to get up at 5:30am so He could get to work by 6:30am. His alarms went off and He kissed me goodbye. I dozed on and off until my alarms went off at 6:30am.

Today went smoothly at work for both myself and Master thankfully. He didn't get the job at my company, but that's okay. He still has His job, which is more than a lot of people can say right now.

Master got out of work at 2pm so He had some time to relax before coming to pick me up from work. Once He picked me up, it didn't take long to realize how slap happy He was. He was goofy and hyper, yet you could tell He was tired.

He still is that way right now. It's funny. We've been joking around all evening. It's been great. And we watched Lelo and Stitch today. Yes, it's a Disney movie. But it's hilarious.

After we watched that I crawled over to Master and gave Him a hug and to nuzzle Him. He kissed my cheek and told me that I could skip my meditation tonight because I was being good. *happy glow*

He's watching Terminator (the original) right now, and I've seen that movie way to many times. So He told me I could go online for a bit.

It's been a relaxing evening at home and we've both enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment