April 22, 2009

Interesting And Yet Funny

Okay so only one particular thing was funny today, but I'll get to that in a minute.


Last night after we were done talking, and we had each done a blog post, we retired to the bedroom. We laid down together and relaxed for a bit and then Coyote got to biting my neck after I was stroking His cock, and it all went up hill from there. ;-)


It was the first time, in quite some time, where I did not have to wait for permission to cum. It was a little odd at first, just letting it build and go without having to "hold it". But nothing seemed taken away, in fact sensations felt heightened, at least to me. I don't know if it's because we had been talking and we both felt relieved, or what. But it was wonderful.


Afterward, we curled up and fell asleep.


This morning I got up and B took me to work. He is the friend that knew about our lifestyle, and would sometimes be an active participant, although that hasn't been for quite some time. (A little over two years ago I would say.)


Well I told him, on the drive to work, about the changes that have taken place. I swear you would think I shot his dog, if he had one. Seriously.


You see he had been building something kinky and I think the first thing that went through his mind was that he wasn't going to get to test it out. That was the funny part of the day.


Anywho.. Coyote picked me up from work and once we got home He took His shower, I took care of the dog, and then ran to the gas station.


It's been a pretty relaxed evening. We watched Fringe and now Coyote is watching a movie.


Some news related to the blog. I have changed the title to "Kitten's Paw Prints". Simple. Short. And to the point. I like it. So I also changed the URL to http://kittenspawprints.com


So if you would like to update your bookmarks and links, if you have them, I would really appreciate it. The old links will still bring you here, but after the year is up on pawprintsinslavery.com I'm going to let it expire. Just a head's up.


I do plan on keeping the blog. I enjoy it to much. I like getting my thoughts out, even if they don't make a lot of sense or I'm just rambling.


Coyote has not decided whether or not He is going to keep His blog. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment