April 2, 2009

Anxiously Waiting

We got up this morning and I got ready for work. Master had taken today off from His job so He could go to His interview today. Before I left I gave Master a hug and wished Him luck on His interview.

Once I got to work, I called Him to wish Him luck once more before starting my job.

On my lunch break I listened to my voice mail because Master had called. I then called Him back and He told me how it went. He says that He thinks it went well, and that she had said that she would let Him know in about 48 hours. (Since we're not open on the weekends I'm going to assume she meant 48 business hours.. so I'm going to translate that to by the end of Monday.) So here is hoping!

He is going to His current job tomorrow. He can't quit until He knows for sure that He has another job. And if this one doesn't work out (even though I really hope it does) we'll just keep plugging away at it.

I found out today that it's a good thing I left my last job. Apparently they were sold to another company and as a result they are laying off about half of the staff, if not more. I'm going to have to call a few of the people I still talk to from time to time, that still work there, to get more details.

Anywho.. Master and I are both very anxious to see what happens regarding His job interview today. I'm of course still pulling for Him. :-)

We are going to my dad's tomorrow, so Master and I switched out "one night out to eat" thing to tonight. So when Master picked me up from work we went straight to the restaurant and had a good time.

From there we went home and tried to relax. It looks like it is going to rain, so right now Master and I both have pressure headaches. I already took my bath for the evening and put on a nightie for Master.

As far as pictures of His new hair cut goes.. He said He'll allow me to take a few! Yay! That will probably happen over the weekend. Of course once the pictures are taken it's entirely up to Him as to whether or not I can post them.

Ugh. Okay, this headache is kicking my tail a little bit. So I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment