April 6, 2009

Monday Blues

Today just seemed to go by very slowly. Probably because both Master and I were wondering if He would be contacted by the person who interviewed Him last Thursday.

I had suggested that He call on His lunch break today to see if there was any news. But I guess He called shortly after 8am and left a voice mail. He didn't receive a call back. But since I work at the company He is applying at, I know that that particular person was basically in meetings all day. So I don't know. Master is assuming this means that He doesn't have the job. I'm trying to remain slightly optimistic and say, "Maybe she hasn't made up her mind yet." or "Perhaps she's still working out the details."

I told Him He should try calling again tomorrow. We don't want Him to come across as pushy, just interested. But I figure since she didn't return His call from today, perhaps He'll catch her tomorrow? I don't know. I'm still trying to be hopeful and optimistic. It's not a "no" until they say "no". *nods*

My day dragged because I was hoping Master would call with good news. Master's day dragged because He was waiting for this person to call Him. So yeah. Today wasn't the best.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Master also hurt His knee at work today. :-( Poor Master.

Once we got home Master took His shower. Mean while I took care of the dog, ran out to get some things we needed and then came back home. We ate dinner and watched more South Park. We seem to be on a marathon with that right now, since we discovered you can download whole seasons via Netflix.

And now? Master is reading a book and I'm here browsing the web.

The weather man lied again. No rain. No sleet. No snow. So take that you guessing mother fucker who gets paid entirely to much money!

Man that must be a sweet job. Being a weather man. You can be wrong all the damn time, and still keep your job and make good money. Bastards.

I asked Master last night if He was bored with me yet. He said no that He was not. Then He asked me why I had asked that. So I said, "Just checking."

You have to check ya know. After six years of being with someone. "Ya bored with me yet?" .. "Do you still find me attractive?" .. "Why do you put up with me?" .. Ya know.. the usual shit.

Thankfully He's not bored with me. He does still find me attractive. And He puts up with me because He loves me. :-D Hopefully those answers don't change any time soon. ;-) *giggles*

And seriously, He'd have to love me to put up with me. I'm nuts. Not like certifiable or anything. Well, not that I know of. The nice men in white coats with happy colored pills and hug me jackets haven't shown up yet. Although I sometimes wonder if Master has them on speed dial. *ponders this*

No comments:

Post a Comment