April 25, 2009

Rainy Day

Today, again we were going to all of our errands, but it was raining and we got lazy.

But it was kind of weird. When we woke up it was raining really hard and it thundered a few times. Then it didn't look like it was raining at all, and then it would come back in full force again. So we were like, "Um.. do we do this or not?!"

Well, we ended up only running one errand today. We'll be doing the rest tomorrow. After we were fully awake and convinced ourselves to head out, we went out to the Harley Davidson store where I got His belt at. I needed a new spring jacket. You see, Coyote has a denim jacket, a regular leather jacket, and a full length leather trench.

I only have the one leather jacket, which is rather heavy since it is intended to be my winter jacket. Now some might ask why the hell we go to a Harley Davidson store for jackets and belts when um, ya know.. we don't own a Harley or any motorcycle for that matter.

I love motorcycles. I always have. Coyote wants one eventually. He wants a Harley. (Well actually He wants an Indian, but we'll never be able to afford one. So Harley it is.) We like Harley things, especially the apparel. And seriously, it might as well be a name brand in apparel these days. Call us posers, or wanna bes, or what have you. I don't care. I like the damn clothes. :-p

They are a bit expensive however, so I try not to go to that store all to often cause I find a lot of things I want. From chaps, to tank tops.. you name it basically. However, when I want a jacket I want it to last a while, so I figured Harley was a safe bet.

The last spring jacket I got was from Coyote's mother. She bought it from the Gap (a store I hardly ever shop at because I feel like yuppies are going to attack me once they discover I'm not one of them) and I had it less than a year. The buttons all came off and the zipper no longer works properly. *shakes head* This is another reason I don't shop at the Gap unless I'm basically desperate for something that will fit and it's work clothes.

Coyote helped me pick this jacket out. I was originally looking at some nylon type jackets.. but He pointed out some denim ones. I haven't owned a denim jacket since.. oh Gods.. probably 7th grade? Meanwhile He loves denim jackets. He's always had one. So I found on in my size and tried it on. It fits perfectly. The cut is very nice. I instantly fell in love with this jacket. The sticker shock hit me a little bit, but oh well. It's mine now!

While we were there, and I think what triggered it was the fact that He saw me buying a denim jacket... He stated that "soon" He'll need a new denim jacket. The one He has is oh hell... at least 10 years old. So basically He's had that jacket longer than He has known me. So I looked across the aisle to the men's section and said, "Well they have male denim jackets." So we mosey on over and ta-da.. instantly He finds one He likes and that fits Him. Done deal.

So we check out and basically He had taken my word on it as far as Him looking damn good in His new denim jacket. So once we got home He tried it on and agreed with me.

So lets hope the weather gets nice so we can start wearing them. :-D

The rest of the day has been spent at home relaxing and enjoying our time together. We watched a movie and I watched Him play video games for a little while.

We're doing great. We havn't had any moments of awkwardness really, and in fact Coyote mentioned the fact that we actually seem to be getting along better than we have in quite some time. That made me smile, and I fully agree.

We both have pressure headaches today, but we haven't been mood with each other or snapped at each other. Which is some what odd, because pressure headaches instantly put us in bad moods.

So it seems that our change in roles has helped in many ways. I'm so glad that we had talked about it and decided we don't need to fit into a box, we can do our own thing. We can do what we originally set out to do. And I'm loving it.

Coyote has not decided whether or not to keep His blog. He has said that He would need to change a few things on it. I told Him I, of course, would help Him. I'm hoping He continues to blog. I know I'll miss it if He closes it down. And I think, in a way, He would as well. But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment